Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

That looks pretty good mate, nice head, sounds like it has a hoot to it !

It was so good.8 month in the bottle. I have this little dungeon under the stairs where I started off brewing and now store my beer. It is the coldest place in my house, and now I store most of my beer there, about 17 milk crates. Once in a while I find some delicious drops I forgot about. Right now I have a Coopers recipe Maple Mountain Brown Ale which is only 2 months old and it’s soo good.91E9D7D3-3724-427D-A538-ECB9932EAF93.thumb.jpeg.0bc45647da837dc9fb2dbd7e93abe560.jpeg

Edited by Brauhaus Fritz
  • Like 7

1599738137_COOPERSPALEALE11032022.thumb.jpg.ef0bf24be02b6bbbd48b33ff0eecae8e.jpgWell sad day I just realised I only have 6 x Longnecks & 2 Grolsch bottles of this Coopers Pale Ale, but the Bavarian Wheat beer is ready followed by an English Bitter & a Real Ale, so I had better drink slowly & switch to a red.

By the way it is very nice. 💋

Edited by Classic Brewing Co
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

this Coopers Pale Ale

Wow looks delish @Classic Brewing Co Phil 🥳

And may I also say... that is a magnificent photo as well mate 👍

Really like that frosted glass light condensation look... and with the background out of focus and everything sharp in front... beaut.

Nice work.  As a mate of mine once told me.... good work... take the rest of the day off! 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

1599738137_COOPERSPALEALE11032022.thumb.jpg.ef0bf24be02b6bbbd48b33ff0eecae8e.jpgWell sad day I just realised I only have 6 x Longnecks & 2 Grolsch bottles of this Coopers Pale Ale, but the Bavarian Wheat beer is ready followed by an English Bitter & a Real Ale, so I had better drink slowly & switch to a red.

By the way it is very nice. 💋

that would look good as a postcard, phil (or sticker, lol)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Itinerant Peasant said:

Wow looks delish @Classic Brewing Co Phil 🥳

And may I also say... that is a magnificent photo as well mate 👍

Really like that frosted glass light condensation look... and with the background out of focus and everything sharp in front... beaut.

Nice work.  As a mate of mine once told me.... good work... take the rest of the day off! 😁

Thank you for the kind words mate, I am lucky enough to have the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5g phone which boasts a 102mp front camera & has awesome settings to take all different types of shots, it really is easy to take great shots.

• Like 4

Coopers Real Ale

Two and a half weeks in the bottle and it seems a bit fresh.

will give it another week and try again.

Still happy with the Taste, nice drop!

20220311_163730.thumb.jpg.0fb03a54e04296c995303d204f323cfe.jpg

Might have to pick up another phone, seem to be always out of focus..

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Not home brewing related sorry gang but a cool moment for me none the less. The bosses at work allowed me to brew a beer for tap room release. Keeping it Belgian I put down my tried and true saison recipe. Currently pouring at Madocke Beer Brewing on the Gold Coast. The Acre Saison

A033F486-65A4-49B1-A855-86DF5496BB76.jpeg

A5A29E71-4471-4E8D-A3C6-DBB761A3B028.jpeg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, MitchBastard said:

Not home brewing related sorry gang but a cool moment for me none the less. The bosses at work allowed me to brew a beer for tap room release. Keeping it Belgian I put down my tried and true saison recipe. Currently pouring at Madocke Beer Brewing on the Gold Coast. The Acre Saison

Wow congratulations @MitchBastard, very cool! Next time I am up on the Goldie I will visit Madocke.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, MitchBastard said:

Bloody awesome Mitch, as usual, that looks fantastic, well done, I bet it tastes divine. My Stubby Holder/Bar Mat suppliers are in the Gold Coast so if I ever get up there I will call into the Brewery.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MitchBastard said:

Awesome stuff mate, i hope the punters enjoy your saison.    
even better  when you sit near the punters sipping on a cold beer and hearing the punters saying such a good beer

love the colour of your Saison mate

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MitchBastard said:

That's outstanding, Mitch.  Brew looks great.  What a great opportunity for you.  It might open up some new options.  I can see it now:  MitchBastard - Head Brewer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

That's outstanding, Mitch.  Brew looks great.  What a great opportunity for you.  It might open up some new options.  I can see it now:  MitchBastard - Head Brewer.

Think he might need a name change for the employees to take him seriously but in all seriousness that's awesome @MitchBastard

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, MitchBastard said:

Well done mate that’s awesome looks the goods🍻 Must be a good feeling. It would be interesting to watch people drinking the beer knowing it’s yours on a commercial scale! I just saw the alcohol 7.4% wow 🤩 

Edited by RDT2
  • Like 2

Back in the bunker with a Coopers Sparkling. This one wasn’t a gusher at least

The way things are going in this neck of the woods I might have to do a reorg on the bunker to make it fit for the original (nuclear) purpose  ☢️ ☠️
So long as I don’t forget a corkscrew I’ll go down blotto at least 😳

6A193713-20DB-4AE6-B3F7-361BF30F8C72.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2