Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

Just now, Classic Brewing Co said:

That's awesome IP, that landscape is so different compared to some of your latter photos, of course, not your fault just the changing climates & catastrophes beyond our control. The cattle look contented, are they fading & do the curtains still give milk 🤣

By the way nice beer too.

• Haha 2

My NW pale ale with mosiac additions. I realized these Mr beer cans require no additions. If u want to add more though, which we all do, it needs to be a balance of malt and hops. I only added hops so the mosaic is a wee bit overpowering. All good though, great lesson. And of course I will drink em! 

Cheers 

IMG-20220308-WA0104.jpeg

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, stquinto said:

Landlord clone in a (recently liberated) Landlord glass. Cellar temperature- about 14 degrees. But then it’s still winter here for a few more weeks

3DBD0099-D397-4719-A428-0C30AD752A1F.jpeg

EE6C85D6-246F-43EE-B145-7D501EF4FFD4.jpeg

6DAC6BF4-DDC3-49B1-81BC-C0BDCE954AA9.jpeg

Lovely colour looks tasty.

• Thanks 1

My Coopers Australian IPA (CIPA) All Grain, that I kegged last night.

This might need a short period to condition.

Straight out of the tap: grassy aromas with faint fruit notes.  Leave it sit for 5-10 minutes and the grassiness dissipates to a citrus fruitiness.

At first sip, there is a grassiness to the taste that is quickly overtaken by the strong level of bitterness.  Bitterness consistent with an IPA, but higher than I remember the commercial version of this beer.  I will have to see if Uncle Dans still has some to compare with.

I did this brew with Coopers' generic English Ale Yeast.  The ROTM kit version I did, I used Verdant IPA Yeast.  At this stage, I think the kit version was better.

Let's see how this brew is going in a week or two.

IMG_2880.JPG.f1903da1be22c87664da7b37689b2765.JPG

• Like 7

6 hours ago, interceptor said:

This one is not so red but is still stunning. @Greenyinthewestofsydney this is so good. 
Minimal grass, lightly soured, dry AS and oh so refreshing. @The Captain!! I am still keen to come over when the brewery is on and make some sours, that's if anyone is allowed in WA

PXL_20220310_055540780.PORTRAIT.thumb.jpg.bdd6225c2532a6e5d6737b959b614e71.jpg

Yummmm.. looks awesome mate 

• Like 1