Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

Followed by a Real IPA (from the Coopers  recipe). This one us getting on a bit but is still great! The hops are milder now, but still there. 
I’m not sure about the beer lines now - these are quite short but it seems to work ok. 

4820F3E3-2086-4F50-9660-2002819FCB85.jpeg

52132912-235D-4BFD-8382-70B1C5F7461A.jpeg

• Like 8

COOPERS REAL ALE

My first taste of the Coopers Real Ale only 13 days old - I couldn't wait to taste it so I snuck a couple of 500ml bottles in the fridge last night, this is awesome. Carbonation & head retention are spot on, Amarillo & Kveik work together well, great taste & aroma, I am a happy camper.

949529560_REALALE270322.thumb.jpg.026f7957c60420500a4cce271fc50eb8.jpg1901183920_COOPERSREALALE270322.thumb.jpg.c6486289aa6f511a218615d23a90c35c.jpg

• Like 11

59 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Looks good Paleman, I am hoping my first brew tomorrow turns out half as good as that, I will be happy.

You'll be good fella. Just don't overthink. Enjoy the process it's good fun. You'll taste the difference in freshness. Follow your usual sanitary schedule after your boil. As Gash says don't fear the foam. You've got it my man. I'm excited for you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pale Man said:

You'll be good fella. Just don't overthink. Enjoy the process it's good fun. You'll taste the difference in freshness. Follow your usual sanitary schedule after your boil. As Gash says don't fear the foam. You've got it my man. I'm excited for you.

Cheers I am looking forward to it, tomorrow is the big day. 🐎

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Damn this Coopers Real Ale is a good brew, this is 14 days old, I know it will get better but we all know it won't get a chance. 😐

20220328_171620.thumb.jpg.76158c2cbbc092bb090c842e6cba3548.jpg

Real Ale Can always a goto when i extract brewed. Never let me down, very tasty.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Damn this Coopers Real Ale is a good brew, this is 14 days old, I know it will get better but we all know it won't get a chance. 😐

20220328_171620.thumb.jpg.76158c2cbbc092bb090c842e6cba3548.jpg

I find both the RA and DA are good -  whenever I see these on sale at my local supermarket I'll grab a can of one or the other.   I usually use them as a base for a partial - paired with say 1.5kg mashed base malt and most often some tasty hop addition as well!  

Edited by BlackSands
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, BlackSands said:

I find both the RA and DA are good -  whenever I see these on sale at my local supermarket I'll grab a can of one or the other.   I usually use them as a base for a partial - paired with say 1.5kg mashed base malt and most often some tasty hop addition as well!  

Agreed luckily I have them both bottled ATM, I would like to have stocks of them all year round including Pale Ale.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RDT2 said:

Idaho 7 IPA really nice I think it’s Tangerine

Wow Yum @RDT2 and yes agree w SOS @Shamus O'Sean amazing colour!

Just beautiful!  What were your Malts?

--> WHOOPS - my edit - looks like you have answered... so what sort of % of Carafa III RD? 

2 hours ago, interceptor said:

Big Red solid.

And @interceptor Ceptor sounds like a great recovery ; )

Funny haha as you mentioned concern a little earlier about frozen beer haha! 

Mate you are just mastering all styles... now the Eisbock Emperor!

Edited by Itinerant Peasant
  • Like 1