Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

1 minute ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

The Kohatu Blonde was so easy to drink, that I opened a long neck of a Smoty Ale. It’s soo good. Great Coopers recipe. And with or without flash it’s so dark and creamy, slightly bitter and with 5.1% I better start cooking my dinner.

Looks nice mate. I would have another one, just order a Pizza, easy. 🍕

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Coopers Real

Normally I love this but today my taste buds have gone on holiday and I'm not sure.

Tried a Pale Ale, Same..

I'm sure the beer is good..

Shame to waste it and not taste it but gotta drink Something ! 🙃

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

Coopers Real

Normally I love this but today my taste buds have gone on holiday and I'm not sure.

Tried a Pale Ale, Same..

That must be a bummer @DavidM, hope that the buds come back in quick time! Damn covid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DavidM said:

Coopers Real

Tried a Pale Ale, Same..

I remember the feeling brother. Drink em anyway it helps

• Like 3

Fuggles, and lot's of it.  This is the most English tasting beer I've made so far... I think the modest dose of biscuit malt and a very generous dose of Fuggles hops has done the trick for me.   A recipe inspired by 5 Points Best Bitter:  

Fuggles.jpg

• Like 14

Another great kit of the Muntons’ range.

Midas Touch Golden Ale, bit darker than golden but an enjoyable drop nevertheless. ABV 5.3 %. I am not a big fan of overly hoppy bitter brews, but this one has a pleasant bitterness. It’s being described as a Summer Ale, maybe in England, where Muntons is based. If I would have a pint here in Maroubra in summer on the beach it would knock my socks if and I would pass out. On a fresh April evening it’s a perfect pre dinner drink.

Would I do it again? Absolutely 450863A0-9A8B-4745-B34B-BD3886685430.thumb.jpeg.ef4533263c4878b6bbfd2ea0ce15bcdf.jpeg

• Like 11

8 hours ago, BlackSands said:

Fuggles, and lot's of it.  This is the most English tasting beer I've made so far... I think the modest dose of biscuit malt and a very generous dose of Fuggles hops has done the trick for me.   A recipe inspired by 5 Points Best Bitter:  

Fuggles.jpg

Oh my goodness me yes.........definately on my to do list. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, BlackSands said:

Fuggles.jpg

Simply stunning.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DavidM said:

Early taste of the "Brew A" I like, give it another week (can't see me waiting much longer) and this might be real good!

Three weeks in the bottle

20220415_163042.thumb.jpg.2749f178e0ddc2e46ab2933192fa356b.jpg

Brew A is great. What did u add? 

On 4/14/2022 at 2:33 PM, BlackSands said:

Fuggles.jpg

Looks great @BlackSandsSandman 👍

You have the recipe??

Im planning on making a few of these types of beers over the cooler months and looking for inspiration…

I’m going to try a partial mash with the Coopers family secret amber kit as the base - an ESB type thingy with Fuggles and golden promise…

Cheers Tone 👍🍻

• Like 3