Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

29 minutes ago, jamiek86 said:

@Shamus O'Sean looks a bit light bodied for strong alcohol beer?

Hey Jamie, don't let the pale colour trick you.  It says it's got Mandarin and Blood Lime fruit in it.  Based on the flavour I can believe that.  Plus the Mandarina Bavaria, Lotus and Galaxy hops.  On top of that, loaded with Oats.  The one thing I could not taste was the alcohol and for me that means a nice well-balanced beer.  If I could bottle the smell of the empty can, I would.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ozdevil said:

bloody knuckle draggers  that only think the flag is for the taking

mind you they are as much chop as those eagles

both bunch of knuckle draggers 

lmao

Hey OD??? Are you a Crow man? Good luck with that boy.

17 minutes ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Paulaner - Salvator Doppelbock

Smoky malty caramel aroma

Sweet flavour, nice bitterness, slight roastiness.

I am glad I picked this one

IMG_2334.JPG.87b02671ec12a23add4132b04a3cf0c7.JPG

Interesting, very dark, looks nice, I hope you don't throw out all of those nice bottles @Shamus O'Sean  they would look good in a collection, space permitting of course.

• Haha 1

first beer of the day  While i wait for a beer delivery

A moon Dog Splice of Heaven

20210326_133444.thumb.jpg.f8267fba997d6c968f9c8be456c5fcb0.jpg

pine lime Ice cream IPA

This beer really takes me back to my wee young days  when i first tried  a lime spider after stopping on the way back home from Lake Barrington in Tasmania
after competing  in the  school boys rowing comp  and calling in at a srvo in Perth  on they way back to Hobart

yes i won the event as i was the coxswain  (wouldnt fit in the coxswains seat now)  

any great tasting beer

Edited by ozdevil
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Hilltop hops said:

A few beers for the footy, had to try the Beetoota.

They sound deeelish HH 😋

Mmm drinking Betoota... have you come across the festive mighty-pisssss-take Betoota Advocate?

... example below:

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/sports/scottys-footy-photo-opp-backfires-as-he-gets-taken-off-the-field-for-head-injury-assessment/

Whoops - quick edit - now I notice my man Muzzler @MUZZY has mentioned same... well played Muzzy haha - yes some of their postings are crackers 🤣

Edited by Graubart
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Graubart said:

They sound deeelish HH 😋

Mmm drinking Betoota... have you come across the festive mighty-pisssss-take Betoota Advocate?

... example below:

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/sports/scottys-footy-photo-opp-backfires-as-he-gets-taken-off-the-field-for-head-injury-assessment/

Whoops - quick edit - now I notice my man Muzzler @MUZZY has mentioned same... well played Muzzy haha - yes some of their postings are crackers 🤣

Yeah Beetoota's always good for a laugh. They come up with some classics. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hairy said:

I have always liked this one. On sale at Dan’s.

E44DF041-63F0-4B57-B51A-6ADEB3C7C969.thumb.jpeg.58cf2a5cc9899dce16bd9c173e1757f0.jpeg

I had some Panhead beers on tap at one of the local pubs I think one of them was an XPA I enjoyed it had a nice aroma and flavour😋

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

In Hobart working this week, thought I’d try something local from Shambles Brewery, nice drop this. 

962EDBCC-1951-4F03-AC70-EC7776170D5C.jpeg

197E922F-2B2D-45FF-83A2-E20E64AD4117.jpeg

would have liked to see it in a glass   even in those poxy  glasses they give you with the biscuits

however long as you enjoyed it

where abouts is shambles in hobart please

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Red devil 44 said:

In Hobart working this week, thought I’d try something local from Shambles Brewery, nice drop this. 

962EDBCC-1951-4F03-AC70-EC7776170D5C.jpeg

197E922F-2B2D-45FF-83A2-E20E64AD4117.jpeg

I remember all of those night for all of those years staying in Hotels/Motels/Caravan Park Cabins travelling across Australia, lot's of good times but mostly it was when you found a decent craft brewery or stockist  so you could have a decent beer. I should add a lot of pubs did offer a few crafty type beers on tap.

• Like 2

VDIPA.jpg.544f2bf3ba5e6624273b6aa4cc6b0df8.jpg

Uraidla Brewery & Bridge Road colab Galactic Vortex DIPA.  

C936141918_HRNDGD.jpg.75f6b5f585e8051e9865da72f9d3395d.jpg

Uraidla Brewery Horned God Wet hopped IPA - Chinook & Centennial  

Both great beers from a local brewery worth visiting and having a meal at the pub. I always gab a few of the wet hopped beers as a comparison to mine as the hops are sourced not far from where we are.  Damn tasty but boozy.

• Like 3