Coopers Community

RDWHAHB - What Are You Drinking in 2021?

Hairy

My first Neipa and also a first time with Azacca which is blended with another favourite of mine Simcoe. I used Columbus as the bittering hop and Kveik for the first time what a powerhouse I reckon it finished in less than two days from 1053. I kegged it in my little party keg yesterday which keeps leaking put in a large bucket of water and found the leak so here is a semi carbonated shot. I have bottle the rest but it tastes great already so should be good when it conditions a bit but has a nice dull bitterness with massive hop flavour and aroma. Will be made again. Onto the next one tomorrow as stated a Saison Dupont clone then some Stouts for winter 🥶 

64E4E05A-F8D0-4313-AB3B-0F90B97E25AB.jpeg

Edited by RDT2
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MitchBastard said:

@Graubart ya rekon it’s chill haze or a bit of haze from the wheat?

Mate am just not sure - I put a bit of wheat in most my brews... And it also seems to be clearing up a little w more keg time? 🤔

Deffo was more cloudy earlier on @MitchBastard Mitchie!

Edited by Graubart
  • Like 1

Excuse the background. My Mrs had cold feet. My All Grain Pilsner again. This goes from strength to strength. I'll go as far as saying it's probably the nicest, cleanest beer I've brewed.  The Gladfield Pilsner grain really comes through. 

20210217_081957.jpg

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, CLASSIC said:

I would be coming home from a night out & they were lining up for a Beer. Disgusting !!

Have you ever worked shift work? Nothing like coming home on a beautiful morning after rolling around in dirt  and shit and having a refreshing beer or two. Life is too short to worry about what time it is and what you should be doing or not doing. 

Edited by Pale Man
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Just finished Nightshift.  My days are your nights. Joys of being a mine worker. And also. Never too early for a lovely beer.

I totally agree to both & I understand, I saw of lot of that in Broken Hill, probably most of them went to the pub than home for a homebrew. 

We do what we do. 

1 minute ago, Pale Man said:

Have you ever worked shift work? Nothing like coming home on a beautiful morning after rolling around in diet and shit and having a refreshing beer or two. Life is too short to worry about what time it is and what you should be doing or not doing. 

I was only joking before, I have never done night shift but remember the long nights driving across Australia & as the sun was rising we would pull up for a camp, stoke up a fire & have a few coldies, food & sleep & move on when we felt like it.