Coopers Community

RDWHAHB - What Are You Drinking in 2021?

Hairy

All grain XPA. Courtesy of @Hoppy81 recipe on his web store. Really delicious. Lots of hop flavour going on. To me more of an IPA but I did make adjustments due to the Brewzilla. Hop flavour will mould in beautifully in a few weeks, but pity this beer won't last that long. It's a cracker.

20211108_162102.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

All grain XPA. Courtesy of @Hoppy81 recipe on his web store. Really delicious. Lots of hop flavour going on. To me more of an IPA but I did make adjustments due to the Brewzilla. Hop flavour will mould in beautifully in a few weeks, but pity this beer won't last that long. It's a cracker.

Yeah lovely colour, looks really good, about time you cut your lawn @Pale Man 🤣

• Haha 2

Got the house IPA pouring. God damn I love this beer. I changed up the yeast this time around for a bit if RnD…..seems like a trade off. The English strain I normally use adds some interesting esters which really enhances the dry hop….but the US05 I used this time dries the beer out a little further adding a bit more snap to the mouthfeel which I’m a fan of. Knowing the beer I do notice the lack of esters….hmmm anyways.

D896ADD0-2123-46C3-9C80-9CE4D39F10AB.jpeg

• Like 10

On 11/8/2021 at 8:07 PM, MitchBastard said:

Got the house IPA pouring. God damn I love this beer. I changed up the yeast this time around for a bit if RnD…..seems like a trade off. The English strain I normally use adds some interesting esters which really enhances the dry hop….but the US05 I used this time dries the beer out a little further adding a bit more snap to the mouthfeel which I’m a fan of. Knowing the beer I do notice the lack of esters….hmmm anyways.

D896ADD0-2123-46C3-9C80-9CE4D39F10AB.jpeg

Beautiful looking glass of beer Mitch

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Stickers said:

IMG_8726.thumb.jpg.652e727acd7f150865ea871c541993f0.jpg

made in the kitchen, dispensed in the shed. this one is at full bloom now, kegs about to blow any minute 😄

Found myself looking at your old wooden table. I have a fetish for all things wood ( it could be covered in laminate i'm not sure ) Your beer got a look in too 😃

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Pale Man said:

Found myself looking at your old wooden table. I have a fetish for all things wood ( it could be covered in laminate i'm not sure ) Your beer got a look in too 😃

Judging by the shape, edges and colour, I had the same/similar table for a long time. We had to part ways. 😐

• Like 2