Coopers Community

RDWHAHB - What Are You Drinking in 2021?

Hairy

3 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Duvel Clone. Golden and delicious. At 8.5% knocks your socks off Uncle Beryl 🤪

20211102_081632.jpg

Nice looking beer mate. Duvel is probably the most dangerous beer for me. Easier to drink than the other Belgians but still has a high ABV. I kegged one once and naturally carbonated it and had a mate over. My wife still reminds me of the aftermath 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Greenyinthewestofsydney said:

Nice looking beer mate. Duvel is probably the most dangerous beer for me. Easier to drink than the other Belgians but still has a high ABV. I kegged one once and naturally carbonated it and had a mate over. My wife still reminds me of the aftermath 

Yes tell me about it. This beer is the closest I've got ever when chasing a certain style. I swear if I had an original, side by side I couldn't tell them apart. Mind you after one glass of this everything in the world is beautiful. It's sock knocking stuff.

I'd love to hear the aftermath 😃

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Yes tell me about it. This beer is the closest I've got ever when chasing a certain style. I swear if I had an original, side by side I couldn't tell them apart. Mind you after one glass of this everything in the world is beautiful. It's sock knocking stuff.

I'd love to hear the aftermath 😃

4am singing on my back deck. Asleep on the back deck waking up drenched with dew. A knock on the door that the missus answered complaining about the noise. Lunch at 2pm that didn't stay down too long.. all good. Smoothed it over with the missus and the neighbour

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Greenyinthewestofsydney said:

4am singing on my back deck. Asleep on the back deck waking up drenched with dew. A knock on the door that the missus answered complaining about the noise. Lunch at 2pm that didn't stay down too long.. all good. Smoothed it over with the missus and the neighbour

That used to be a casual weekend for me, or weekday. Now that I'm greying and my liver is doubled in size, I only do it every fortnight 🤭

• Haha 5

Cup Day.

Coopers Eclipse Pale Ale. Very nice drop

694310402_Latestbeer.thumb.jpg.2457c6d26042d59e3b1e9078fc04c4f4.jpg

Latest beer-2.jpg

Pacific Ale with added Galaxy / Cascade hop addition. Really nice beer.

Latest beer-3.jpg

This is a Pacific Ale with no hop addition. Drinkable but a bit bland. Head retention is poor without the extra hop addition. All three beers were made with Liquid Wheat Malt added to the kit.

Edited by Mickep
  • Like 11

IMG_8679.thumb.jpg.fe376a43c1d4cc7e7ebf110690aa4e3f.jpg

cheers for beers, especially friday ones at the end of a big working week

good to see some life and hustle back in melbourne but sheesh, cup week is always a killer with the public holiday on tuesday and i swear the wednesday->friday period we smashed more work out the door than we have done in a long, long time. happy days are around the corner.

this one is a kit kilo and partial with the pale ale can and loaded with vic secret on the hop side. i'm planning on getting a bit *DRINK RESPONSIBLY* on this tonight.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Stickers said:

IMG_8679.thumb.jpg.fe376a43c1d4cc7e7ebf110690aa4e3f.jpg

cheers for beers, especially friday ones at the end of a big working week

good to see some life and hustle back in melbourne but sheesh, cup week is always a killer with the public holiday on tuesday and i swear the wednesday->friday period we smashed more work out the door than we have done in a long, long time. happy days are around the corner.

this one is a kit kilo and partial with the pale ale can and loaded with vic secret on the hop side. i'm planning on getting a bit *DRINK RESPONSIBLY* on this tonight.

Get stuck in mate. Enjoy 🍻

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

3 of the Best

Running low on stock due to an influx of mates coming to "Phil's Bar & Grill"  I have a monster brew weekend planned but in the meantime I picked up 3 of the best - $16.00 at Thirsty Camel.

20211105_155025.thumb.jpg.332839318743140b151dc4c0b1698d80.jpg

Decant of that yeast into a jar mate. It makes a fantastic beer. Just about to post one too

• Like 1

1st beer out of a test batch for an all grain ESVA. This one is Super Pride bittered and all Nelson Sauvin flavour and dry hopped. Nice but went a bit too far on the dry hop for my tastes. Colour is a bit off as well so will drop some black patent out for my next go. 

20211105_211125.jpg

Edited by Greenyinthewestofsydney
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, Red devil 44 said:

All Grain Pacific Ale ( Stone & Wood Clone )

Nice colour, carbonation good, tastes divine, this will be brewed again. 

Came in at 4.7 %, was 4.8% on the Brewfather Recipe sheet, so I’m reasonably happy with this.

Cheers RD44

BDEC28AD-C648-4D5E-99A4-B715F209B239.jpeg

Looks very close to the real thing. Awesome work. Enjoy 👍

• Like 2