Coopers Community

RDWHAHB - What Are You Drinking in 2021?

Hairy

3 hours ago, Red devil 44 said:

My pool is solar heated, as my wife and I have bad arthritis, so it sits around 32 degrees which is where we like it.

I trust you don't get up to mischief whilst sitting in a nice warm pool sipping your homebrew but I do understand the therapeutic rewards with such practice.  🤔

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I trust you don't get up to mischief whilst sitting in a nice warm pool sipping your homebrew but I do understand the therapeutic rewards with such practice.  🤔

My keezer is even on wheels which means I can roll it into the pool area, swim up to it and pour a beer, as they say, up here ☝️for thinking, down there 👇 for dancing. 🤣🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Red devil 44 said:

My keezer is even on wheels which means I can roll it into the pool area, swim up to it and pour a beer, as they say, up here ☝️for thinking, down there 👇 for dancing. 🤣🤣

That's awesome but I would have thought someone could have poured for you instead of you having to swim up to it, maybe that's pushing it a bit too far !! 😉

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, disgruntled said:

This was supposed to be red, but is more amber. I probably should start using finings again.
Lovely though, rye, caraaroma and lots of hops with a saison yeast.

PXL_20211029_061257794.PORTRAIT.thumb.jpg.c296e4f11778c7edc95d658701f15f1d.jpg

Quality head!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Fresh Wort Kits.

FRESH WORT KITS

Fresh wort kits are an easy way to brew top quality beer. The wort has been professionally brewed from grain and is ready to be fermented. Just top up with a few litres of water and pitch yeast.

Thanks

• Like 1

On 10/26/2021 at 5:59 PM, Classic Brewing Co said:

Celebration Drink - Mountain Goat Hairy Nanny Pale Ale Bottled 04/10 2021

Today I paid off my Car so time to celebrate with a nice hoppy beer !!

320632365_MountainGoatPaleAle.thumb.jpg.80935ad949e668c5c8ee6942f86e6fa4.jpg

This is the same brew as above _ Mountain Goat Pale Ale but from a Longneck, the Swingtops were carbed up nicely & I was worried these would be lagging but they are also OK. Cheers.

1759362738_LongneckMountainGoatPaleAle311021.thumb.jpg.8b20c25c2a2361490cebf8906f489dff.jpg

• Like 5