Jump to content
Titan

My legacy

Recommended Posts

I have been ill last couple months. Doctor gave me the big c. Lung, smoking goes with beer, whatever. Long road ahead, keep up the brilliant topics and posts. I will read and brew when i can.

Lets not have conflict in the forum, treat everyones opinion with respect.

Best bunch of guys i never met.

Best regards

John Noble

  • Like 2
  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus mate. Sorry to hear. You’re a big solid Scotsman. Gonna take more than cancer to bring the likes of you down. Best of luck with the recovery and thanks for all the help, support, tips, wise words and more importantly laughs you’ve given us all on here. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THAT SUCKS!

Outstanding that you have let us know.  Shows you want to beat this bastard.  Positive attitude is the right starting point.

All the best with whatever treatment road you follow.

Cheers Shane

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just don't do a Walter White on us.. 

Best wishes mate, I hope you can beat it and have many more years of enjoying life, and brewing of course. 

 Cheers mate

Kelsey

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear that mate, best of luck with the treatments and road ahead. Like Shamus said positive attitude goes a long way. Hope the quack caught it early.

 

Cheers

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John Noble,

F**k Cancer!!!!, F**k cancer in the butt.

I’ll go Sh!t in cancers letterbox if you like? Even if it’s one of those really flash Harry Sydney apartments down in the (insert really expensive part of town,  like, where @Titan lives). area where it’s most appropriate!!

We are all here for your Journey mate,

keep us posted.

I’m not afraid of a virtual Bro Hug.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No good Titan. As always, positivity is key. Sounds like you have that going for you.

Muster the courage to carry on and good luck on the journey ahead.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is shit news John.

All the best with the fight.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Titan said:

I have been ill last couple months. Doctor gave me the big c. Lung, smoking goes with beer, whatever. Long road ahead, keep up the brilliant topics and posts. I will read and brew when i can.

Lets not have conflict in the forum, treat everyones opinion with respect.

Best bunch of guys i never met.

Best regards

John Noble

Fight the good fight mate. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry to hear, as the others have said, keep up the fight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without sounding morbid and in the spirit of fighting that son a bit*h , how about your legacy being a recipe of your own that all of the forum could brew. Even if all grain we can convert it to extract. The brew is more of a show of support to your fight rather than a glass raise in your absence. That could be your legacy. I’m keen if you are 

Edited by PaddyBrew2
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, PaddyBrew2 said:

Without sounding morbid and in the spirit of fighting that son a bit*h , how about your legacy being a recipe of your own that all of the forum could brew. Even if all grain we can convert it to extract. The brew is more of a show of support to your fight rather than a glass raise in your absence. That could be your legacy. I’m keen if you are 

A Wee Heavy perhaps.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Titan I've always appreciated your contributions to this forum, particularly your photos and your journey new equipment and recipes. I wish you the best in beating this C of a disease. I would certainly brew a legacy recipe if you could put one up. Fight hard mate.  I know u will.

 

Jools

Edited by joolbag
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very sad news @Titan , wishing you all the best with the fight.

I too enjoy a smoke, I've been cutting back on my smoking since early December gone from 15-20 a day to 3.

baby steps, but it needs to be done...

Cheers, Lee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stay strong and handle business. Looking forward to some good news soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Titan,

Keep battling on & be positive, all the very best. I hope you brew many more batches of the liquid gold/black/red you know what I mean.

Cheers Mate

Phil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sorry to hear it mate. Fight like a mother f$&ker. 

I’m all for a Titan Legacy recipe!! 

Beer Baron!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The kemo is 1000 times better these days than last century brother!!

 if you give the beers a miss for a while make sure your using some jamican hops instead (haha) right!!

(Ellachlano knows what what i mean.)

It will help kill the pain and give you an appetite.  There are weed capsules unless you bake up some magic brownies  ( prehaps thats a discussion for another forum (haha)

And don't forget....

 

Buddha-Quotes-14-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear your news John.  Good luck with your treatment.

Following on from other posts, what about if John puts up a "Legacy" recipe & we all have a crack at brewing it & we send John a bottle to try/judge.  It would save him brewing & who knows, might even brighten up his day chuckling at our efforts.

Just a thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Titan, 

Not much that someone can say apart from, If you need us we are hear for you.

I hope you and your family get through this ordeal with the most positive results.

Good luck

Jason

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jumping jack flash said:

The kemo is 1000 times better these days than last century brother!!

 if you give the beers a miss for a while make sure your using some jamican hops instead (haha) right!!

(Ellachlano knows what what i mean.)

It will help kill the pain and give you an appetite.  There are weed capsules unless you bake up some magic brownies  ( prehaps thats a discussion for another forum (haha)

And don't forget....

 

Buddha-Quotes-14-1.jpg

Hey John fight on as you will beat the bastard  I agree with the above is just  a hard road you can beat cheers and regards Brian

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...