Titan

My legacy

Sorry to hear of your diagnosis. Big C alright.

"Rage, rage against the dying of the light"

All the best with the fight.

So sorry to hear you have cancer John. All the best with the treatment! My thoughts are with you. I am totally up for brewing whatever recipe you post (even if it means I have to order hops from the USA), and I'll raise a glass to your good fight.  😘 👍 

Cheers,

Christina. 

Edited by ChristinaS1
  • Like 3

I too just want to say that my thoughts are with you and your family. All the best for the road ahead. Also i would totally be down to brew a Titan beer, lets do it!

Slainte!

Very sorry to hear that John, all the best beating that son of a b**ch.

Cheers,
Hoppy

Yikes!  Sorry to hear that mate.  I can relate - I had my own "big C" scare back in 2013... I'm still here annoying folks 5 and a half years later so hang in there!  

Edited by BlackSands
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That sux balls Titan! Go at it with a positive attitude and accept or reject what you get told from all and sundry. Everyone has an opinion on what you should do, but they are telling you from a place of love.

You can beat this shithead!

All the best brother. PM if you just want an ear to bend.

Win👍👍 blood test come back as negative. Looks like tumour is benign and has not changed shape or size over last month.

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, Titan said:

Win👍👍 blood test come back as negative. Looks like tumour is benign and has not changed shape or size over last month.

Great news mate 👍

@Titan bloody good news mate. 

Stoked for ya. 

Still, I think we should all brew a “resilience” style beer in the name of Cancer. 

We should do a celibration ale. Engish bitter, my favorite, and the coopers kit is spot on.

• Like 4

Thank goodness mate! So good to hear. Yeah i would be down to make a celebration ale, i have an English Bitter kit just waiting to be brewed.....

6 hours ago, Titan said:

We should do a celibration ale. Engish bitter, my favorite, and the coopers kit is spot on.

Awesome news. And I was hoping we could still do a beer.

Then it is decided! We shall celebrate and brew a beer for Titan. I have so much grain (and a bulk buy on the way) so happy to translate this into an AG beer based on the EB kit

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, joolbag said:

Then it is decided! We shall celebrate and brew a beer for Titan. I have so much grain (and a bulk buy on the way) so happy to translate this into an AG beer based on the EB kit

That’s a great idea Joolbag. I don’t think I can go back to kits these days. I don’t know enough about the kits to even start again. 

3 hours ago, The Captain1525230099 said:

That’s a great idea Joolbag. I don’t think I can go back to kits these days. I don’t know enough about the kits to even start again. 

I agree. I would prefer to do an all grain recipe then it would feel like I have put my heart and soul in making a beer

• Like 3

Im out of base ale malt but a visit to lhbs planned tomorrow. Im thinking a partial with the EB can. Just have to check my hops and i can do this.

• Like 4

Fantastic news, I’ll do a brew, just need a recipe for AG

• Like 1