Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

I found this in the fridge, left over from a visit from our good friend @Hoppy81rather risk it going off I thought the best thing to do in the name of ... well something, drink it but I tell you this is beautifully crafted, just as the name says " Nectar of the Hops XPA " absolutely amazing, I would seriously recommend anyone wanting a clean, crisp forward hop tasting XPA, this is the one, the aftertaste is lingering making you want another one - only problem is Hoppy drank them all 🤣

Well done Hoppy this is an amazing beer, of course the others in your range also are outstanding.

Cheers.

20220520_165043.jpg

20220520_165512.jpg

Edited by Classic Brewing Co
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I found this in the fridge, left over from a visit from our good friend @Hoppy81rather risk it going off I thought the best thing to do in the name of ... well something, drink it but I tell you this is beautifully crafted, just as the name says " Nectar of the Hops XPA " absolutely amazing, I would seriously recommend anyone wanting a clean, crisp forward hop tasting XPA, this is the one, the aftertaste is lingering making you want another one - only problem is Hoppy drank them all 🤣

Well done Hoppy this is an amazing beer, of course the others in your range also are outstanding.

Cheers.

20220520_165043.jpg

20220520_165512.jpg

Can't believe we left one haha, cheers mate.

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Big Shed Brewing

good venue that one... great beers too, I love the gaytime stout.

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Stout

the Coopers one is a cracker, as it Southwark's

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, interceptor said:

good venue that one... great beers too, I love the gaytime stout.

the Coopers one is a cracker, as it Southwark's

Yep, Big Shed have some great beers, this one is awesome !! The Imperial Stout is 11.2%  ABV.

I like Cooper's Stout more than Southwark.387559_78ade63f6e92435baa9d60d0c018f7e0~mv2.png

Erebus

Edited by Classic Brewing Co
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Grand Ridge Brewing - Winter Warmer - Smouldering Chilli Vanilla Stout

Aromas of vanilla, chocolate and roastiness.

Similar flavours, but the vanilla is enhanced.  Plus the chilli heat lands in the back of you mouth and spreads around as you continue to drink more, until your whole mouth is a-tingle.

A very well balanced and drinkable stout.

IMG_2992.JPG.49cb49851c93a7b0bd32115a385f354b.JPG

• Like 8

19 hours ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Grand Ridge Brewing - Winter Warmer - Smouldering Chilli Vanilla Stout

Aromas of vanilla, chocolate and roastiness.

Similar flavours, but the vanilla is enhanced.  Plus the chilli heat lands in the back of you mouth and spreads around as you continue to drink more, until your whole mouth is a-tingle.

A very well balanced and drinkable stout.

IMG_2992.JPG.49cb49851c93a7b0bd32115a385f354b.JPG

I really like the Grand Ridge Stout, so I have to look out for this one

• Like 3

On 5/22/2022 at 9:53 PM, Shamus O'Sean said:

Grand Ridge Brewing

They are a good lot - Mirboo North I believe - got to visit years ago when down Traralgon way and Wilson's Prom... might've even been a Friday Arvo happy hour in a little front Bar as I remember thinking it was not real cheap haha - with a good crowd of locals in attendance...  back then from memory they were firmly Reinheitsgebot beer people and one of the few... made some beautiful brews.  Good to see that they are still going!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Aussiekraut said:

A nice cold Punk IPA at Dubai Airport. At 20 bucks a pint, you can tell where you are 🍻

BB33DD3B-7E48-4BDF-A9DF-37487B6852F2.thumb.jpeg.a77ae2b35f7a5628f09bcde116c1c622.jpeg

That's expensive but Your worth it..

Your home brew dog would like to see that Glass!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1