Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

11 hours ago, kmar92 said:

You are an absolute legend @stquinto. Packed all the essentials, I do not understand though why you have the pressure washer/ Gerni?

All play and no work makes Jack a dull boy… or was it the other way round?

Cheers mate, gotta spray clean round the house a bit. 
Naturally brought the good stuff 👍

10 hours ago, ozdevil said:

hey where is the grain and G40 and a fermenter mate   those hills  would look like a great place to brew   

enjoy your road trip  

It’d certainly be a high altitude brew Oz mate… at 2006m above sea level it would make for an experience: Simplonpass Brew

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Greenyinthewestofsydney said:

Wish I could do a road trip like that. Duvel, Orval. What else do you have in there? Jealous a lot.

Bit of wine, a t-bone, and 5 litres of XPA in a mini keg. What more d’ya need?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

COOPERS REAL ALE

All the work is done for tonight, so it's now time for a drink. 

20220621_170200.thumb.jpg.1f478ccde409b1b0f2cf7963ac3d04c3.jpg

Do I see 4 taps on the fridge? You better have enough kegs 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

COOPERS REAL ALE

I know what happened last time u blokes started with the growler, 😉🤭🍻🍻🍻

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

COOPERS REAL ALE

Taps looking good, Company is good, How's the Beer..

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The never ending keg of ESB. Not the greatest beer. Just can’t seem to make something that really hits the spot. Not bad just not great. It does however look great now it’s dropped brite in the keg.

19515B15-736A-4278-9E41-D2B1CF46DAA0.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

We were good boys last night !!

that is good to hear,  if i rember from last time  hoppy was a bit under weather the day after lol

• Haha 1

Kveik Voss Dark Ale:  Brew day -> Bottle-> Glass in eight days!  And it's tasting great!

After previously concluding that voss-fermented beers don't bottle condition any quicker than beers fermented with other strains this brew has proven me completely wrong.  This beer was fermented at 38ºC, cold-crashed, gelatine-fined and then bottled on day 5.  I put a few bottles aside in my fermentation fridge and kept them nice and warm.  The pets were very firm by day 8 at which point I chilled them down and served.  This is one of my favourite brews of 2022, really nice creamy head and mouth feel, nicely balanced and largely a fluke with regard to the recipe. Built on a Lion DA can, paired with Gladfield ale and munich malts a dosed with 25g each of Bramling Cross and Sticklebract hops.   

BlackLion.jpg

• Like 8

4 hours ago, BlackSands said:

Kveik Voss Dark Ale:  Brew day -> Bottle-> Glass in eight days!  And it's tasting great!

After previously concluding that voss-fermented beers don't bottle condition any quicker than beers fermented with other strains this brew has proven me completely wrong.  This beer was fermented at 38ºC, cold-crashed, gelatine-fined and then bottled on day 5.  I put a few bottles aside in my fermentation fridge and kept them nice and warm.  The pets were very firm by day 8 at which point I chilled them down and served.  This is one of my favourite brews of 2022, really nice creamy head and mouth feel, nicely balanced and largely a fluke with regard to the recipe. Built on a Lion DA can, paired with Gladfield ale and munich malts a dosed with 25g each of Bramling Cross and Sticklebract hops.   

BlackLion.jpg

13 days and your drinking, Amazing

please hold a few back to see how they are after 5-6 weeks.

• Like 1