Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

11 hours ago, kmar92 said:

You are an absolute legend @stquinto. Packed all the essentials, I do not understand though why you have the pressure washer/ Gerni?

All play and no work makes Jack a dull boy… or was it the other way round?

Cheers mate, gotta spray clean round the house a bit. 
Naturally brought the good stuff 👍

10 hours ago, ozdevil said:

hey where is the grain and G40 and a fermenter mate   those hills  would look like a great place to brew   

enjoy your road trip  

It’d certainly be a high altitude brew Oz mate… at 2006m above sea level it would make for an experience: Simplonpass Brew

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Greenyinthewestofsydney said:

Wish I could do a road trip like that. Duvel, Orval. What else do you have in there? Jealous a lot.

Bit of wine, a t-bone, and 5 litres of XPA in a mini keg. What more d’ya need?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

COOPERS REAL ALE

All the work is done for tonight, so it's now time for a drink. 

20220621_170200.thumb.jpg.1f478ccde409b1b0f2cf7963ac3d04c3.jpg

I know what happened last time u blokes started with the growler, 😉🤭🍻🍻🍻

• Haha 4

Kveik Voss Dark Ale:  Brew day -> Bottle-> Glass in eight days!  And it's tasting great!

After previously concluding that voss-fermented beers don't bottle condition any quicker than beers fermented with other strains this brew has proven me completely wrong.  This beer was fermented at 38ºC, cold-crashed, gelatine-fined and then bottled on day 5.  I put a few bottles aside in my fermentation fridge and kept them nice and warm.  The pets were very firm by day 8 at which point I chilled them down and served.  This is one of my favourite brews of 2022, really nice creamy head and mouth feel, nicely balanced and largely a fluke with regard to the recipe. Built on a Lion DA can, paired with Gladfield ale and munich malts a dosed with 25g each of Bramling Cross and Sticklebract hops.   

BlackLion.jpg

• Like 8

4 hours ago, BlackSands said:

Kveik Voss Dark Ale:  Brew day -> Bottle-> Glass in eight days!  And it's tasting great!

After previously concluding that voss-fermented beers don't bottle condition any quicker than beers fermented with other strains this brew has proven me completely wrong.  This beer was fermented at 38ºC, cold-crashed, gelatine-fined and then bottled on day 5.  I put a few bottles aside in my fermentation fridge and kept them nice and warm.  The pets were very firm by day 8 at which point I chilled them down and served.  This is one of my favourite brews of 2022, really nice creamy head and mouth feel, nicely balanced and largely a fluke with regard to the recipe. Built on a Lion DA can, paired with Gladfield ale and munich malts a dosed with 25g each of Bramling Cross and Sticklebract hops.   

BlackLion.jpg

13 days and your drinking, Amazing

please hold a few back to see how they are after 5-6 weeks.

• Like 1