Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

1 minute ago, Pale Man said:

Stout. Go Tha Gold Coast Suns.

Stout looks awesome Pale Chap, eff the GCS - I don't actually care anyway 🤣 I lost interest in the whole thing, politics, BS, $$$, it ain't about sport anymore & most of these childish little w....... think they are celebrities & can do what they like.

Anyway that's only my opinion - I don't watch any of it anyway. 

Have another Stout 🥳

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Stout looks awesome Pale Chap, eff the GCS - I don't actually care anyway 🤣 I lost interest in the whole thing, politics, BS, $$$, it ain't about sport anymore & most of these childish little w....... think they are celebrities & can do what they like.

Anyway that's only my opinion - I don't watch any of it anyway. 

Have another Stout 🥳

I'm losing interest too ol fella. The AFL have ruined the game with over umpiring, and yes politics. Ive watched a bit of local footy lately and its raw but way more enjoyable.

• Like 2

Just now, Pale Man said:

I'm losing interest too ol fella. The AFL have ruined the game with over umpiring, and yes politics. Ive watched a bit of local footy lately and its raw but way more enjoyable.

To be honest I have never even cared about it, I actually have never even donned a pair of footy boots let alone played it, didn't want to, so the only reason for me even taking a preference to a team was the fact I  lived in the Bay area most of my life, Glenelg Football Club etc & was where most of the original Adelaide Crows came from anyway, so I just took to them. 

As far as the rest of it ... well you know, can't say it here 🤣

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

To be honest I have never even cared about it, I actually have never even donned a pair of footy boots let alone played it, didn't want to, so the only reason for me even taking a preference to a team was the fact I  lived in the Bay area most of my life, Glenelg Football Club etc & was where most of the original Adelaide Crows came from anyway, so I just took to them. 

As far as the rest of it ... well you know, can't say it here 🤣

Thats fair enough, and each to their own. I'm Port Adelaide because my parents both immigrated from England, and ended up on the Port Docks, and lived in Port Adelaide in the mid to late sixties. Old man was soccer mad but took on Port Adelaide because of that.

My grandsons have just signed up for Roopena in Whyalla. So I'll follow them with much more interest.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dustin Frothman said:

Carlton supporter here but live in the Port heartland, so when the Blues suck like they did this week it’s nice to have a win by proxy. Especially over Sydney! 

Your Blues are on the up and about mate. We have another Carlton supporter here @ozdevil

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Your Blues are on the up and about mate. We have another Carlton supporter here @ozdevil

Only great blokes barrack for the blues mate.

I do agree with you  the afl has gone stupid and they cant wake up to themselves they have made some very bad choices with rules and umpiring and stuff   which is not benifiting the game at all and definately not improving the spectator side of things

The next Afl  CEO will want to  do alot of changes and that could be a good thing for Carlton as it may well be a  Carlton supporter that is taking over gil the dill

• Like 2

Side by side comparison with Coopers and my Stout.

Coopers compared to mine is definitely more professional, but not by much. A bit more robust but nice and finished in the Coopers. Also a bit more chocolate. All in all more expert and that's why I'm not a billionaire. But.........my stout is pretty bloody good alongside the Coopers flag ship. I'm pretty happy. 

20220619_185045.jpg

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Coopers compared to mine is definitely more professional, but not by much. A bit more robust but nice and finished in the Coopers. Also a bit more chocolate. All in all more expert and that's why I'm not a billionaire. But.........my stout is pretty bloody good alongside the Coopers flag ship. I'm pretty happy. 

20220619_185045.jpg

If i could pick a difference. Coopers is creamier. And a tad sweeter. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

20220619_185045.jpg

Hey I am going to the same tomorrow night just for the hell of it, be watching, same channel, same time, don't miss it !!

• Like 2