Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

Lot's:

First is a Real Ale, just lovely..

Opened the wrong bottle.

Next is My first wheat beer, after trying @Classic Brewing Co one day I had to have a go.

No where near as good as Classic Phil's but I'm very happy with the results.

Galaxy Pale Ale with Wheat Malt. It's good..

20220618_154625.thumb.jpg.01bf85154efa5518b197ae35ef2811d0.jpg

20220618_162657.thumb.jpg.e575a562af429e715a520524f73a6d7a.jpg

I Love home Brewing

Love it mate both look fantastic I'd pay for a pint

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, RDT2 said:

Caffreys Irish Ale clone on Nitro tastes pretty good been on it all afternoon at 3.8% I think my wife threw out my Og sample🤣

F4957AE5-1F83-4051-BB68-14A77B7BDBF2.jpeg

Mate that looks outstanding 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

AG BREW # 2 SPARKLING ALE

This is starting to round off nicely, it is a crisp fresh taste with a nice hop presence finishing with a pleasant bitterness.

Thanks ( again ) to @Itinerant Peasantfor suggesting the recipe.  I bottled these in smaller 500ml Hefe' bottles & 450ml Grolsch so it's nice to pull one out now & again, still a few left but I will do my best keep a few for a rainy day. 

778361068_AGBrew2SparklingAle190622.thumb.jpg.f004fb9b2e561d1e978b8894e409e9e9.jpg

• Like 9

Just now, Classic Brewing Co said:

Yes all of the above & any other type you can think of 🤭

Just looking at your tap fridge fella, i notice the tap is dead centre. You mentioned earlier you are fitting three more so you can have four kegs. How are you going to space the other three?

1 minute ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Yes all of the above & any other type you can think of 🤭

I have also noticed with AG brews, ( bottled ) sometimes produces a fair amount of bubbles & by leaving the remains in the bottle at room temperature, the next pour is a lot creamier with a better head.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Just looking at your tap fridge fella, i notice the tap is dead centre. You mentioned earlier you are fitting three more so you can have four kegs. How are you going to space the other three?

OK, Hoppy, last trip has already prepared it for the other 3. It seemed to make sense to place the first on in the middle but you should be able to see the markings for the others, the one on the right will have a Stout Spout & tomorrow I receive my new Sierra Nevada Tap Handles. Hoppy will be down in a day or two & I am looking forward to everything. 

20220619_155740.jpg

20220619_155805.jpg

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

OK, Hoppy, last trip has already prepared it for the other 3. It seemed to make sense to place the first on in the middle but you should be able to see the markings for the others, the one on the right will have a Stout Spout & tomorrow I receive my new Sierra Nevada Tap Handles. Hoppy will be down in a day or two & I am looking forward to everything. 

20220619_155740.jpg

20220619_155805.jpg

Ah yeah i get it, the stout tap addition makes sense.