Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

Been in the bottle since some time in July. Westmalle Dubbel clone. Worth keeping these Belgians for a few months to mature   
Great brew, quite a fuller body than expected for 7.3.%, more like a Chimay Blue 

The cobwebs are on the house BTW

5A8D2950-321E-4BC1-8F2B-101FE76F4D66.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Well sadly this is my last Longneck of Stout 😂 it is 3 months old & I am buggered if I know how it got to that age, it is magnificent.

I truly believe even though Summer is approaching it still would be worth brewing another as it always is satisfying.

20221102_171338.thumb.jpg.36082831f83fa769976a976af1a61414.jpg

A good stout is always good to drink, regardless of the time of the year

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jennyss said:

What is a good lawnmower beer? I will be mowing a big area on our ride-on this afternoon when the grass is dry enough - does that count?

A Lawn Mower beer is basically a low alcohol beer you can just enjoy after working to put it simply.

Any beer low in alcohol content that is also highly quaffable. A style of beer you would want to drink after working hard in the yard on a hot summer day. Usually a crisp pale lager or ale with moderate to high carbonation. Must be well chilled.
Lawn mower beer style examples include American Light Lager, Cream Ale, Blonde Ale, Standard/Ordinary Bitter. Commercial examples include Sam Adams Light, Genesee Cream Ale, Abita Golden, Redhook ESB.
Edited by Classic Brewing Co
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, jennyss said:

What is a good lawnmower beer? I will be mowing a big area on our ride-on this afternoon when the grass is dry enough - does that count?

A nice crisp lager at 0°c that has been "lagered" around 4% although my lager is 5.3% ahha,  I really do enjoy smashing a couple down while the gardener is mowing the lawns though 🍻

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

After a week of commercial beers back to the homebrew. Not by me , but @beach_life who generously send me a sample of his Berliner Weiße and I added a Schuß ( shot) of home made berry syrup. Sitting in the mild afternoon sun it brought back memories of beer gardens in my old home town. Great beer 🍻 

70C1DBC5-E9D1-4BD5-B514-5097B21FE9B3.jpeg

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

After a week of commercial beers back to the homebrew. Not by me , but @beach_life who generously send me a sample of his Berliner Weiße and I added a Schuß ( shot) of home made berry syrup. Sitting in the mild afternoon sun it brought back memories of beer gardens in my old home town. Great beer 🍻 

70C1DBC5-E9D1-4BD5-B514-5097B21FE9B3.jpeg

It is a lovely beer, BL’s BW. I had half au natural and the other with Raspberry syrup 😀 Yummo.

• Like 4