Coopers Community

What Are You Drinking in 2022?

Pezzza

It is a 'School Night' so probs for me should actually be having a night off the Grogssss but I mowed the unstoppable lawn again in a window of dryness after the ongoing storm festival.... and very fortunately after a very kind cobber (who does also very much appreciate Pezzza Brewing Ales)  helped me get the bassssssstard machine going again (2 year old mower wwwtttffff does anyone make anything w quality these days anymore?)  At least there is something here of quality - and that is the lovely PMCIA... 😆 Pezza Mountain Creamy Irish Ale ; )

(wasn't there something in the past called a PMCIA card and PMCIA slot for all you computing legends out there 😆)

A lovely creamy more-ish drop at 5.9% 👍

image.thumb.png.879cdf988e4a89b60887071b5c3c441e.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

Well after a messy and premature end to the shift (assaulted with a mop bucket full of water) I thought I'd come home and wash the lot off me.

A saison certainly helps too.

Pils, wheat, centennial extract and M29 yeast.

Yummo!

PXL_20221115_045151233.thumb.jpg.731f56fbd0765e7ff6053940a043a34c.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

36 minutes ago, beach_life said:

Well after a messy and premature end to the shift (assaulted with a mop bucket full of water) I thought I'd come home and wash the lot off me.

A saison certainly helps too.

Pils, wheat, centennial extract and M29 yeast.

Yummo!

Sounds a bit daunting Beachie, obviously you are OK, beer looks good.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Well, it is that time again, the keg of Coopers Draught has finished & now I have the 2l Growler to drink, I normally leave these in a little longer, but this is good to go & nicely carbed so Cheers.

I will be making this again & again.

20221115_150712.thumb.jpg.62ad926328060e5fc6ad7a8c05df4161.jpg

I think I can see the Krombacher Mini Steins in the right hand corner, and the Munich Stein in the center, enjoy. I use different glasses all the time, depending on the brew. Its good fun 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

I think I can see the Krombacher Mini Steins in the right hand corner, and the Munich Stein in the center, enjoy. I use different glasses all the time, depending on the brew. Its good fun 

You are correct, the ones you sent me, I too change my glass depending on the mood or the type of beer, as I have so many (most of them have never been used as I have duplicates) it is nice to do different things to suit yourself.

BTW your parcel will be posted we had a monster storm & the power was out meaning my car was locked in the garage & I couldn't get it out.

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jennyss said:

Not fair - my husband's Coopers Draught on the right looks more glamorous than my Coopers Pale Ale on the left!

What I'm drinking.jpg

Now Jenny I beg to differ, yours looks nicely balanced, a tighter head, no bubbles & overall a lot more pleasant to drink.

Please do not get me wrong the one on the right is clearly lacking body, probably due to the Dextrose & absence of malt, however if that what he likes, well & good.

Well done anyway.

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1