Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

1 hour ago, Bearded Burbler said:

Don't think these fellas copied too much here or?

Ahhh TISM. 🤣

I'm not a fan of their music by any stretch, but quite a while back a mate asked me to check THIS TISM video (Whatareya) out.

Still one of the funniest music videos I've seen.

Lusty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/12/2020 at 4:21 PM, PaddyBrew2 said:

I grew up around ten minutes from Dolores 

My mate (Hon. Irish consul in Perth) got a call from U2's 'people' when they came to Perth, offering him free ticket for him and his partner. Needless to say he went and on the night, with me in the shit seats, the bastard sent me his selfies from backstage with the Edge and Adam Clayton. He spent the rest of the evening in the VIP section with the band's family and friends.

He had no idea. They thought they were just getting good seats and a free drink. Bono was waylaid and had written him a note to apologise. Happens to me all the bloody time, bloody Bono not turning up...

Apparently U2 do this wherever in the world they play. 

• Like 1

On 2/10/2020 at 5:06 PM, Red devil 44 said:

This could be a good tour, saw the Scorps support Def Leppard a couple yrs ago.

43554ED0-638D-4DAE-9B32-5B9DAFB0E555.jpeg

I got soft and caved in. Got a ticket for the Brissy show next week. Problem is, I don't have the ticket yet and it was supposedly sent 4 weeks ago. In negotiations with Ticketek...

Edited by Aussiekraut
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

Heard about PJ Harvey for many years, never really tuned in. This reeled me in, there's versions of her playing this solo too, which isn't easy as the vocal is a performance in itself, never mind keeping that riff metronomic. This is her early stuff, some very cool cuts on this album.

Watching vids, she's a magnetic, edgy performer and the complete opposite to her soft, humble west-country personality in interviews.

Edited by Lab Rat

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2020 at 3:57 PM, Ben 10 said:

Listening to an icarus mix. Going to see Fatboy Slim tomorrow in Sydney and Icarus are one of the support acts.
Spectrasoul and Muzzy after at Chinese Laundry, should be FUN!!!!

I won't be in Sydney until April. 😄 

• Haha 1