Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

40 minutes ago, Hairy said:

This is one of my favourite albums this year.

Gotta love these microphone swallowing, optimistic outlook bands. Aren't they just a treat. 😜

The depiction of death & skeletons in most of their promotional material & covers isn't to strike fear into those that listen to them or for people to fear them, but simply are real life pictures of those that have listened to this stuff for too long & have ingested continual doses of hydrochloric acid like substances to such levels that they can remove any trace & torturous memory of this (I was about to say music) disturbing shite. Unfortunately it often results in their own death.

Interesting that this mob in the clip noted an establishment date. Hopefully their expiration date isn't too far away. 😉

Lusty.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Aussiekraut said:

Added to my music library and lined up for the drive to work tomorrow. I was surprised to hear some clear voice in between the death growls. Quite like what I heard 🙂 🤘

Nice.

Stay safe though. Listen in moderation and don’t die.

1 hour ago, Hairy said:

Nice.

Stay safe though. Listen in moderation and don’t die.

Don't worry, I'll be right 🙂 

Neighbour: Your music sounds like you are sacrificing a goat.
Me: Glad you like it
Neighbour: Can you turn it down?
Me: Mate you're missing the point. If I turn it down, you can hear the goat scream!

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Aussiekraut said:

Don't worry, I'll be right 🙂 

Neighbour: Your music sounds like you are sacrificing a goat.
Me: Glad you like it
Neighbour: Can you turn it down?
Me: Mate you're missing the point. If I turn it down, you can hear the goat scream!

Neighbour on the other side (Beerlust): Yeah turn it down, I reckon the goat will sound better. 😜

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Beerlust said:

Amazing. No-one was sacrificed, & no-one had to die. 👍

Yeah, well Pearl Jam have blocked it so might as well be dead. Cheers Eddie. Then again, we can sigh with relief we don't have to listen to another 7 min 2-note guitar solo from Neil Young. Cheers Eddie.

7 hours ago, Lab Rat said:

Yeah, well Pearl Jam have blocked it so might as well be dead. Cheers Eddie.

I clicked it one extra time & watched it on YouTube. Life is tough.

7 hours ago, Lab Rat said:

...Then again, we can sigh with relief we don't have to listen to another 7 min 2-note guitar solo from Neil Young. Cheers Eddie.

...& on the flipside we have a 2-note superfast bass player with a lead (I almost said singer) vocalist who has rammed the microphone that far down his throat it's touching his testicles from the inside, ranting death, violence, devil worship & sacrifice.

I choose Neil & Eddie even if it means an extra click. 😉

• Haha 1

I was a young teen when this film was released in 1980. It was a flop but the soundtrack was a huge success for Diamond. I actually liked the film as well as the music.
My wife and I danced our wedding waltz to a Diamond song in 1992. (Not this one. Hee hee)
Diamond performed in Adelaide on our 23rd wedding anniversary at the age of 74. He's older than my dad. He didn't miss a note.
He cancelled a recent tour due to declining health. He is a legend!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Staples in my ipod:

Neil Diamond

Johnny Cash

Norwegian Black Metal

I now have to do a Youtube search of NBM because I've led a (boring) mainstream media life and need to find more "gems". 
See what I did there? Diamonds, Cash, Metal.  Yeah I know it's a shit dad joke but it's what I do. LOL
Onya Shamus. 🙂 

• Haha 2