Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

59 minutes ago, Beerlust said:

I didn't bother to play the clip as "The Pirates of Penzance" really isn't my thing.😜

Each to their own though. 😉

Lusty.

Well I am the very model of a modern Major-General.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MUZZY said:

I think they could do with another piano accordian player

They missed me on a angry guitar and me mate on a big booofftin Tea Chest  Bass Muzzla!!!

And me mate Dobe Newton with some fighting lyrics and a Lagerphone... but at least we are keeping the Dream Alive!

Edited by Bearded Burbler
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Who are they? Brilliant version.

Hindley Street Country Club (HSCC). They're a bit of a project band. A bunch of Adelaide musos who've come together in varying combinations. They rotate different artists in and out of their line up as each song suits. Check them out on Facebook and/or Youtube. I haven't heard a bad tune from them yet!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MUZZY said:

Hindley Street Country Club (HSCC). They're a bit of a project band. A bunch of Adelaide musos who've come together in varying combinations. They rotate different artists in and out of their line up as each song suits. Check them out on Facebook and/or Youtube. I haven't heard a bad tune from them yet!

Hmmmm very interesting, I don't have Facebook but do they play live at venues? Wouldn't mind catching them. 

4 hours ago, Pale Man said:

Hmmmm very interesting, I don't have Facebook but do they play live at venues? Wouldn't mind catching them. 

They do live gigs but Covid19 has halted that. Search them on YouTube, they have a channel. I'm pretty sure they make announcements about gigs on there also. They've discovered how to use the internet to their advantage and have quite a large worldwide following.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Ocean's of Ale- said:

@JoeB7 Just being listing to his 2nd symphony (in d major... youtube) yeah..i still think led Zeppelin did it better.

🙄  Without Beethoven there would be no Led Zepp

Hope your brews are better than your culture

• Haha 1