Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

Hey guys! This is the new single from Adelaide boy and sometimes Hindley Street Country Club guitarist, Stefan Hauk. I've known the kid a long time but biases aside this is a bloody good song.
Supported by some real A-listers too. Ian Paice, drummer from Deep Purple. (We are talkin' Smoke On The Water, Black Knight fame). The guy on the organ is Lachy Doley, a real gun. Damien Steele Scott holds them all together on bass.
Stefan is a passionate and hard working muso. He probably hasn't enjoyed the success he deserves because he's stuck to his love of bluesy rock instead of chasing stardom through the likes of X Factor/pop culture. If you like this please give they guy a hand and like and share his socials and videos.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, MUZZY said:

Hey guys! This is the new single from Adelaide boy and sometimes Hindley Street Country Club guitarist, Stefan Hauk. I've known the kid a long time but biases aside this is a bloody good song.
Supported by some real A-listers too. Ian Paice, drummer from Deep Purple. (We are talkin' Smoke On The Water, Black Knight fame). The guy on the organ is Lachy Doley, a real gun. Damien Steele Scott holds them all together on bass.
Stefan is a passionate and hard working muso. He probably hasn't enjoyed the success he deserves because he's stuck to his love of bluesy rock instead of chasing stardom through the likes of X Factor/pop culture. If you like this please give they guy a hand and like and share his socials and videos.

Nice Muzz. Like it a lot!

Same sort of feel as Judah Kelly.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NewBrews said:

Nice Muzz. Like it a lot!

Same sort of feel as Judah Kelly.

Glad you like it, Newbs. I really hope it takes off for him. My frank opinion is his vocals aren't A grade but still pretty good but he's one hell of an axeman. He was largely influenced by his parents and so he loves bluesy rock. Financially this could be to his detriment because it's people his age that buy music mainly and they tend to go for music I think is shite. 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 12:27 AM, MUZZY said:

Just a follow up on this one: Two days in and it's already hit 100,000 views. I said it was good and apparently it's not just me who thinks so. 🙂 

• Like 2

Just now, YeastyBoy said:

Spotted a True Colours vinyl pressing $40, WTF.  No sale.

Still reckon the album Frenzy is way better!!

Vinyl is expensive these days though I don't actually own any myself.    Sold my entire vinyl collection way back when CD's were the new kid on the block.   I see True Colours, after 40 years is once again #1 in the album charts in NZ.    And while I like Frenzy I actually preferred the albums that followed True Colours.  Waiata/Corroboree had some fav tracks on it as did Time and Tide and Conflicting Emotions...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlackSands said:

I see True Colours, after 40 years is once again #1 in the album charts in NZ.

Really, you kidding?? Think I have it buried in the vinyl collection buried in the wardrobe.

Turntable self destructed along time ago & yet to replace.

Remember these guys belting it out at Sweetwaters (North of Hamilton) in costume so good for the soul & the Finns won't play any Splitz Enz stuff these days. Such a shame.

8 minutes ago, YeastyBoy said:

...& the Finns won't play any Splitz Enz stuff these days. Such a shame.

Neil does "I Got You" with Fleetwood Mac...  but otherwise, yeah it seems the Finns have both moved on and show very little interest.  The TC remix was done without their knowledge  😉 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hairy said:

My music is dynamite!

All members of the Shadows refused to wear the full length leotard.

4 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

So are green body suits on blokes.

3 minutes ago, Hairy said:

That's why I own two of them.

It'll be worth the cost of hypnosis therapy to get the visual of that out of my head! 😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 1