Coopers Community

What are you drinking in 2023?

Aussiekraut

3 hours ago, stquinto said:

Both of these are marvellous Coopers APA all grain

68566BD2-7FC3-4E5C-924C-DB75C7ECDB95.jpeg

Yes the COPA is such a simple recipe and produces such a nice easy drinking beer.  It's my house beer ATM and going to just keep pumping them out.  I have one batch at end of CC which will be kegged today and a COPA cube in waiting to go straight in onto the tub when kegging is done.

Edited by iBooz2
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, BlackSands said:

Yup.  Carbonation was so vigorous it violently threw all the yeast up from the bottom of the bottle.  Fun to watch.   😁

I have more had that with vigorous fermentation and good to watch through plastic fermenter. Guessing with Kveik Voss u know all about vigorous?

Great video and camera work. Assuming you primed a bit more than usual?

• Like 3

Found some stubbies of my CIPA (Collaboration IPA) bottled back 18th September 2022.

Geez this has turned out to be a very nice beer.  Superb head and head retention, hazy orange colour, aroma, taste and the mouthfeel is just oh so smooth.  Will have to buy a Coopers commercial can to compare it.  Obviously there will be a bit of hop fade in mine but In the meantime I am going to enjoy this glass.  Will take a pic of the next one ha ha.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, iBooz2 said:

Found some stubbies of my CIPA (Collaboration IPA) bottled back 18th September 2022.

Geez this has turned out to be a very nice beer.  Superb head and head retention, hazy orange colour, aroma, taste and the mouthfeel is just oh so smooth.  Will have to buy a Coopers commercial can to compare it.  Obviously there will be a bit of hop fade in mine but In the meantime I am going to enjoy this glass.  Will take a pic of the next one ha ha.

Well, 6 minutes later and still no pic. You aren't still on the 1st glass, are you? 😂

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Aussiekraut said:

Well, 6 minutes later and still no pic. You aren't still on the 1st glass, are you? 😂

Just savored it a bit longer as I only have 10 stubbies of this left ha ha.  Second glass will be the last of this one for tonight as I have a couple of other kegged beers to taste test.

CIPA 5 months in the stubbie - resized.png

Edited by iBooz2
  • Like 10

Back onto a favourite staple beer now, a Coopers Original Pale Ale (COPA).  It was only kegged a couple of days ago and a little under-carbbed for me as yet but hey, nice easy ale or two before dinner tonight.  What the hell it was made to be drunk.  I have another of this beer in the FV brewing away so happy days ahead.  @Classic Brewing Co, ya need to dust off that now ancient AG kit and spin up some CCA yeast and get onto this beer.  You will not be cruising around bottle shops looking for discounts and wasting your money when you get some of these into your kegs I assure you.

COPA kegged 11Feb2023 - resized.png

Edited by iBooz2
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tone boy said:
On 2/12/2023 at 10:46 PM, RDT2 said:

Vienna Lager this is so good deliciousness!

It is clear as well very happy!

664E2126-9839-4C73-8640-CDEF852BD7FD.jpeg

Expand  

Looks awesome RD! Great colour.
How much % Vienna goes in ? I assume Pilsner malt is the base…

Fantastic brewing, well done!

Looks pretty dark.  It might be 100% Vienna.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tone boy said:

Looks awesome RD! Great colour.
How much % Vienna goes in ? I assume Pilsner malt is the base…

Fantastic brewing, well done!

Thanks mate this is what I put in it and it went onto my Aussie Lager yeast cake!

E0D3C5A7-833D-4FFE-BF7B-363B6BB93DBD.png

Edited by RDT2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1