Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, stquinto said:

Never posted to this thread but I’ve just got tickets to the Stones in France and also up the road in Berne. Have to sell a kidney for them but hey! Not like I do anything else….

I love the Stones, I don't know how much longer they can keep going though 🧑‍🦽 I hardly ever post to this as my music preferences are far divorced from most I see on here. I have always been a Country fan as well as Barnsey & others.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, stquinto said:

Never posted to this thread but I’ve just got tickets to the Stones in France and also up the road in Berne. Have to sell a kidney for them but hey! Not like I do anything else….

I didn't know they'd still be playing after Charlie Watts' passing.
Meh, you've got two kidneys. Enjoy the gig.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

I didn't know they'd still be playing after Charlie Watts' passing.
Meh, you've got two kidneys. Enjoy the gig.

Yeah well, there’s still Keef… “the man that death forgot”… what an epitaph to have on your gravestone 🤣

RIP Charlie 👍

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Sad yet kinda beautiful. I am not a real fan of the music, "genre" it would be classified into, but when a song says something so well that it makes you feel, then genre quickly means nothing...

I love when a song can be something that 4 different people can really connect to, in 4 different ways, yet it's the same song.

Sad, beautiful, relatable, and so very human

On 3/3/2022 at 7:35 PM, Stickers said:

so many of the great grooves of my youth were made on this box

Gosh, I missed your post. 

Great track that Voodoo Ray. And funnily enough a 303-a-like aciiiied line just came on the radio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a good photo but this was our view of James Barnes last night at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. His 30th Anniversary of his Soul Deep Album. It was fc g fantastic. And so good to hear him sing songs not so readily recognised. The boy seems to get better and better like a vintage red. Such a good night.

20220616_222402.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

Not a good photo but this was our view of James Barnes last night at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre. His 30th Anniversary of his Soul Deep Album. It was fc g fantastic. And so good to hear him sing songs not so readily recognised. The boy seems to get better and better like a vintage red. Such a good night.

20220616_222402.jpg

Hopefully thats my bad photography but it looks like Jimmy rode in on a chicken with those legs.

• Like 1

I cannot be so remiss as to not post this one

This guy is that driving experimental hardcore groove rock sound behind Rage Against The Machine

But for those who dig 70's-ish western folkpop music, check him out here!

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 11:47 PM, Cee said:

@Pale Man Some performers never lose "it"

Not related, but in addition, here is what I was diggin'

Yes agreed, i'd pay big bucks to see Sting live. 

Jimmy just seems to be amazing while others fall off the music perch after sixty years old.

I'm going to see Guns and Roses later this year and i'm worried, i've been told Axyl has lost it.

• Like 1