Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

IMG_0158.thumb.jpg.698b2c5e39796fa44307bcc92eccf701.jpg

saw the pixies at the forum in melbourne last night. they must have ripped through 20+ songs in their hour and a half set and it was smashingly good. they looked more in shape than in their hay day!

the projection christmas art on flinders st buildings is pretty cool, too.

• Like 3

On 12/13/2022 at 9:08 PM, Malter White said:

I think I've shared this before but it's what I'm listening to. Stefan is a friend of mine. He goes alright!

This is pretty cool

And Mr Paice on drums!!

Checking out Stefan Hauk's other vids

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

this is my favourite tune from 2022 and probably my favourite bit of music from a videogame ever and i've been playing since asteroids on the atari 2600

i don't expect anyone to click on it but it is kind of like tubular bells hooked up with pink floyd's great gig in the sky after stealing george harrison's sitar. stellar

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, jennyss said:

For the first few bars it sounded as if he was going to launch into 'Sweet Home Alabama'.

That's not surprising, Jenny. Stefan is only 27 but he's been raised on and loves old school rock and blues. So a Lynyrd Skynyrd influence is probably there.

• Like 2

i had this album on bali tape in my late teens early 20s (well my mate did but eventually gave the tape to me as it was played on so many road trips... and they rarely chipped in petrol money). i covered so many Ks to joliet jake and elwood blues and the rest of the all star rhythm and blues revue

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2023 at 8:49 PM, Stickers said:

shilo.thumb.jpg.70bd0310b7d0f589b8fd7dc7c942d06f.jpg

found the old shilo which was my dad's but a young 8 year old me and a blue biro did the dot to dot

Stickers, you have posted this join the dots album before mate.  Thanks again anyway.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...