Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Tricky Micky said:

My daughter in her latest music clip. Been singing since she was 3 years old. It's a tough biz - but she keeps having a crack.

Thats bloody awesome Tricky. Very catchy. You must be proud of her.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Tricky Micky said:

My daughter in her latest music clip. Been singing since she was 3 years old. It's a tough biz - but she keeps having a crack.

@Tricky Micky , very well-done congratulations to her on such an intricate level of production.    You must be so proud but please tell me your daughter is not the person with the beard.  🤪🤣🤣  (sorry, just could not help myself)

Edited by iBooz2
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

My daughter is also a very talented girl who unfortunately put her art on hold. Still recording a song her and there I miss her performances. Check out her Youtube channel if you'll like to hear more.   https://www.youtube.com/@maiteinae 

Excellent @Brauhaus Fritz  lovely voice. Reminds me a little of Cheryl Crow.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

My daughter is also a very talented girl 

@Brauhaus Fritz yes, she certainly is and good on her for having a go.  Gee, you lot have some talented kids.  Well, I guess we all have. 

My two are talented too in their own ways, one being a builder and owner of a construction company and the other one being an ICU nurse.  Yes, they can sing but it's usually just around the campfire with family and friends just for good times and a laugh,

Edited by iBooz2
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

Brilliant new album from Priest, they have lost nothing over the years. 🙌🙌

So amazing that Halford can still hit those high notes, despite being 72 years old.