Coopers Community

What are you listening to right now????

ben 10

3 hours ago, Stickers said:

thinking of jumping ship work wise in 2022. love this cover of the van halen classic

So you are ready to make a new chapter for yourself - I salute you! Too many of us do not challenge the Rut we are Stuck in!

3 minutes ago, Cee said:

So you are ready to make a new chapter for yourself - I salute you! Too many of us do not challenge the Rut we are Stuck in!

yeah. i've spoken on the quiet with 4 or so people i really trust about the matter and that has helped so much. small shifts and solid planning 🙂

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stickers said:

yeah. i've spoken on the quiet with 4 or so people i really trust about the matter and that has helped so much. small shifts and solid planning 🙂

Well if you have a realistic plan, support, and willingness, and contingency backups, I cannot see why you would not thrive from your choices

So I won't wish you an unneccessary thing like "Good LucK"

As Captain Picard says - Make It So! And enjoy the adventure! Learn from everything 🙂

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hairy said:

Who’s under the influence tonight?

bless the brothers

i did the apply for a job thing tonight so my brain all over the place and not even the beer to blame. just a dun-dun-dun-dundundun going on like the chats do

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i love how the songs in this thread go absolutely everywhere and nobody actually bags the choices out

Hearing a lot here I had forgotten

And a lot I had never heard before

Ace thread, Cooperarians 👍

This band is one of my faves

Playing right now is my own Clutch songlist - 3.5 hours of songs from 1 band, hand selected songs I really dig - rare for a band to give me that many A1 songs 

Current song is this one - but hey their music is diverse so this is just 1 example of Clutch

• Like 1

And this one @MUZZY , if you see either Volume One or Two of the Best of Acoustic Series CD's then grab / buy them.  A lot of Aussie stuff and very good as it nearly all acoustic recordings.  Both CD's are fav's of mine.

Edited by iBooz2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

Never heard this version before. Is it still the Sunny Boys? Doesn't sound like them. Great song but I think I prefer the original.

No its Mark from Dragon and Jenny Morris.  A better version I reckon as I play this version on my acoustic guitar and the strum dynamics accentuate the music beat perfectly.  Gets the audience going.

Edited by iBooz2
  • Thanks 2

kraftwerk's autobahn is a fun thing to have on in the background when doing a kit and kilo or washing up/preparing. total road trip of a song, starts all national lampoons vacation style, goes artsy and surreal, dips the headlights into david lynch territory in the middle and comes out the other side with that ralph wiggum 'hahaha, that went places' vibe. 2021 been an interesting year, this one came a lot on my random playlist and rolled with it on a number of brewdays. fun.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Stickers said:

kraftwerk's autobahn is a fun thing to have on in the background when doing a kit and kilo or washing up/preparing. total road trip of a song, starts all national lampoons vacation style, goes artsy and surreal, dips the headlights into david lynch territory in the middle and comes out the other side with that ralph wiggum 'hahaha, that went places' vibe. 2021 been an interesting year, this one came a lot on my random playlist and rolled with it on a number of brewdays. fun.

Reminds me in places of music from 80's John Carpenter films...

More Snake Pliskin than Michael Myers...

• 2 weeks later...

Bonus Video

Red Fang get a cheque to fund their music video... Uh Oh! What could possibly go wrong

NSFW

Maybe they're related to an Aussie or something...

Edited by Cee
  • Like 1