Coopers Community

What's on The Menu -2023

iBooz2

17 minutes ago, Mickep said:

Pizza night, one for SWMBO, and the other for moi.

The one with the prawns has a heaped teaspoon of the home made chilli flakes - let's just say  there'll be a double tax on this meal. 🌶️😂 @iBooz2

Both look good Mick can't beat home-made pizza, flakes are very hot as they are concentrated but some of the fresh ones I have growing make it feel like punishment in the morning. 😬

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Mickep said:

The one with the prawns has a heaped teaspoon of the home made chilli flakes - let's just say  there'll be a double tax on this meal. 🌶️😂 @iBooz2

326498127_1127696284567960_7423458219135129684_n.jpg

326475394_584946056830402_6396464703431129015_n.jpg

326554557_468005235400494_6591542169285798501_n.jpg

Fantastic

Love a good pizza but don't do it very often (and nothing as good as the ones I see here).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mickep said:

@Mickep just so happens I am making a pizza for dinner tonight too.  Just finished making the dough base and waiting for it to rise a second time.  Your Bride's jar of chilli flakes is on the kitchen bench, locked and loaded, ready to go. ha ha.

Edited by iBooz2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

Fantastic

Love a good pizza but don't do it very often (and nothing as good as the ones I see here).

After a hot day and too many Longnecks..

It turned into a Pizza night here too

Too shabby to put amongst the grub here!

but very tasty to Me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Give us a pic David or was it from Dominoes. 🍕

I will be glad when these bloody icons are sorted.

Too late, all gone, it was good.

Just a frozen base with light add on's, and plenty of chill flakes.

I haven't had a bought Pizza in a Long time, too tight!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Pizza night, you probably can't see them but there are thinly sliced Carolina Reaper Chilis in there 

3 hours ago, Mickep said:

They all look amazing fellas ! Hope the taxes were paid in full, no sympathy for tax-dodgers 🤣

1 hour ago, stquinto said:

They all look amazing fellas ! Hope the taxes were paid in full, no sympathy for tax-dodgers 🤣

Big cash advance taken with this chicken and chilli pizza here tonight @stquinto , interest rates re-calculated and tax penalties will no doubt be incurred in next 24 hrs ha ha.  Pic one, waiting on the Weber family Q to heat up.  Pic 2 waiting on me to eat it.

Pizza15Feb2023 waiting to cook - resized.jpg

Pizza15Feb2023 ready to eat - resized.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Uhtred Of Beddanburg said:

Really? looks like chicken or mushrooms in sauce? realise everyone different. Is Aussie version not mince with spices and garlic in sauce?

I hadn’t added the spaghetti at that point. It had mince, mushrooms, garlic, bay leaves etc 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

Big cash advance taken with this chicken and chilli pizza here tonight @stquinto , interest rates re-calculated and tax penalties will no doubt be incurred in next 24 hrs ha ha.  Pic one, waiting on the Weber family Q to heat up.  Pic 2 waiting on me to eat it.

Luverly stuff boozer ! Good of you to man up with the taxes 😉

6 hours ago, RDT2 said:

Spaghetti bolognaise!

Looks like it'll hit the spot 👍

• Like 3

10 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

Pizza15Feb2023 waiting to cook - resized.jpg

Pizza15Feb2023 ready to eat - resized.jpg

They look sooooo good @iBooz2 Al. Hope you got the C flake ratio right.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mickep said:

They look sooooo good @iBooz2 Al. Hope you got the C flake ratio right.

Yes, it was @Mickep.  The HSSH was not at home for dinner, so it was all mine and all chilli ha ha.

This time I was more careful and ground the chilli flakes up in the mortar and pestle just to even out the heat a bit over the whole pizza.  It took out the 'shock and awe' a bit, even though it was covered in fine slices of red cayenne pepper as well, so some mouthfuls did still come as a surprise.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Made hungry by all the yummy pizzas on this thread recently; last night was pizza night at our house. On a home-made base of half plain and half wholemeal flour, we put tomato paste, mozzarella, mushroom, ham, salami, olives, capers, baby dill pickles topped off with more mozzarella. 

Pizza night before cooking.jpg

Pizza night after cooking.jpg

• Like 6