Coopers Community

PUT YER FACE TO YOUR NAME

2 hours ago, MartyG1525230263 said:

Me doing a bit of powerlifting. I was 61 at the time. Head shot of me in Vienna.   18157072_10211281864497258_1940265307955277714_n.jpg

14650199_10209551011227008_4705510506033852093_n.jpg

Hey Marty, Good one, reverse grip reveals a deadlift, looks like a reasonable weight, I would say 225-250kg. Maybe more, where's the belt ??

I run a few Gyms back in the 70's  & was involved in Powerlifting & Bodybuilding for years. I broke a few records at a few Powerlifting Comps as & light-mid heavyweight & the odd title in Physique, it was all great fun & I got to meet a few of the legends in Dave Draper, Roger Walker, Frank Colombera, Robert Nailon ec .. I could go on.

I still have weights & try to force a few reps ( in between brewing ) Good on you.

Cheers

Phil

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CLASSIC said:

I think Marty is actually lifting that @Hairy  I did lots of heavy lifts also, but I do know what you mean about digital enhancement. 

Cheers. 😀

I could definitely do with some digital enhancements. Any enhancements actually.

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Hairy said:

I could definitely do with some digital enhancements. Any enhancements actually.

Hairy, you can get a pill that will enhance your digit.  🔍 If you have "digital's" then lucky you, perhaps you may need more than one pill.💊💊

• Haha 3

Hi Marty,

I did a 250 Deadlift in the 70's as a Light Heavy Weight, Sguat 185, Bench Press 130-140 but we worked in pounds in those days.

We used to train hard but I ventured into Bodybuilding. I still keep fit with weights but still make beer & eat pizza !!

It's all changed these days, steriods etc.

Cheers.

• Like 1