Coopers Community

PUT YER FACE TO YOUR NAME

2 minutes ago, Barramullafella said:

Only new to this community but someone asked what do I look like. Well, you asked for it.  

Turtle portrait 2021.JPG

That was me @Barramullafella  Welcome to the Community, I started that because I could & I new those two honeys would take the focus off me ! 😁

I thought a few others might have joined in, I assume you fish for/like Barramundi ? Nice. 🐟

• Like 1

Yep, Classic I knew it was you but I didn't want to dob ya in lol. The name actually come about from needing an email name that was not already taken. At the time I live in a street called Barramulla and hence I am a fella that lived there, I became Barramullafella 🙂 . I used to fish a bit but have not had chance for three years or more. Will get back to it one day. Cheers.

3 minutes ago, Barramullafella said:

Yep, Classic I knew it was you but I didn't want to dob ya in lol. The name actually come about from needing an email name that was not already taken. At the time I live in a street called Barramulla and hence I am a fella that lived there, I became Barramullafella 🙂 . I used to fish a bit but have not had chance for three years or more. Will get back to it one day. Cheers.

Fair enough, I am in Adelaide & haven't come across any streets called that, but there is a town in India called Barramulla !

Cheers

Phil

And because you wanted one with a filly... 😄 (same year, somewhere along the Nile)

image.thumb.png.013b8cce90ecf218176768724a6818f1.png

She was a good filly - we selected each other and the tourist camel guy tried to get me away from her 'cos she wasn't actually ready for tourists. She was beautifully behaved (and fastest of the bunch) until on the return a smartarse tried to nab her for the ride back - she bit him, drew blood and all. 😄

Edited by Journeyman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Journeyman said:

And because you wanted one with a filly... 😄 (same year, somewhere along the Nile)

image.thumb.png.013b8cce90ecf218176768724a6818f1.png

She was a good filly - we selected each other and the tourist camel guy tried to get me away from her 'cos she wasn't actually ready for tourists. She was beautifully behaved (and fastest of the bunch) until on the return a smartarse tried to nab her for the ride back - she bit him, drew blood and all. 😄

Indiana Journey and the temple of doom?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

Indiana Journey and the temple of doom?

At least I knew how to sit. Look at the others - like they're on horses. 

We spent the trip to the monastery (the only Christian monastery in Egypt apparently, complete with 'mad monk' - seemed a genuinely crazy type skittering about the place - and back, out in front with the guy with the gun. The rest of them had issues all the way trying to get their camels to behave. The soldier wouldn't believe I'd never been on one before. 😄

Maybe in a previous life? 😄 I mean, I knew when I walked up to her she was the best looking one and she turned to look at me, lifted a lip and I said "Don't you dare!" and she turned back to the front. 😄 

Fun days!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Journeyman said:

At least I knew how to sit. Look at the others - like they're on horses. 

We spent the trip to the monastery (the only Christian monastery in Egypt apparently, complete with 'mad monk' - seemed a genuinely crazy type skittering about the place - and back, out in front with the guy with the gun. The rest of them had issues all the way trying to get their camels to behave. The soldier wouldn't believe I'd never been on one before. 😄

Maybe in a previous life? 😄 I mean, I knew when I walked up to her she was the best looking one and she turned to look at me, lifted a lip and I said "Don't you dare!" and she turned back to the front. 😄 

Fun days!

Nice shot @Journeyman  Looks like a great adventure, do you still write to each other ? 🤣

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, CLASSIC said:

Nice shot @Journeyman  Looks like a great adventure, do you still write to each other ? 🤣

All those comedians out of work and you're looking for a job? 😄 You know she's only good for a hump or 2. 😄

She was photogenic though... 😄

Edited by Journeyman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/27/2021 at 1:45 PM, CLASSIC said:

Here's a Blast from the Past, I found this old photo, I have no idea why I am posting it but that's me on the left, Mother on the right, & Aunty & Brother. 

I did a bit of an edit to make it look a bit more exciting. 😁 

PHOTOS FROM GALAXY NOTE 8 037 (2).jpg

@CLASSIC Gotta say mate, you don't look exactly thrilled to go swimming!!

• Haha 1