Coopers Community

PUT YER FACE TO YOUR NAME

1 hour ago, jamiek86 said:

@stquinto what beer can u remember? almost though lowenbrau but can't see the gold for lion

I think it was Löwenbräu. That must have been about the 7 liter point, I was getting a bit unsteady on my pins. Having said that, I'm sure the beer at the Oktoberfest is weaker, because at 2 liters an hours from 4 in the arvo till they chuck you out around 10 PM I couldn't have done 5° beer. Still, the efforts we all put in for a good cause, eh ?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, stquinto said:

I think it was Löwenbräu. That must have been about the 7 liter point, I was getting a bit unsteady on my pins. Having said that, I'm sure the beer at the Oktoberfest is weaker, because at 2 liters an hours from 4 in the arvo till they chuck you out around 10 PM I couldn't have done 5° beer. Still, the efforts we all put in for a good cause, eh ?

proper one in Germany? heard opposite that 6.2% over there and only 5 or 5.2% when export to us here. Sometimes your just in the zone 😄

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jamiek86 said:

looks tasty netherless

It's defo worth doing the Munich Oktoberfest if you can. There are a load of other ones in Germany that are really good (I've only done Munich), and Munich is pretty wild. The drindle dresses look pretty good on the fillies too 😉

20150919_195902.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, stquinto said:

It's defo worth doing the Munich Oktoberfest if you can. There are a load of other ones in Germany that are really good (I've only done Munich), and Munich is pretty wild. The drindle dresses look pretty good on the fillies too 😉

20150919_195902.jpg

I'd sure like to dive into that.  The beer I mean....  Think just found my new desktop background.

Where can I sign up for tour of duty?  You obviously need some help over there mate.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, iBooz2 said:

Think just found my new desktop background.

If you do an enhancement in Photoshop before placing it on your Desktop, everything will stand out better & look more appealing,

I hope you realise I am talking about the Contrast, Saturation, Brightness & overall correction of the colours. 😜

• Haha 2

On 2/16/2021 at 5:30 PM, CLASSIC said:

Thats excellent, you look chipper for a young bloke in his ........

Well  done it's all about having fun.

Prostate.

in his...? Well, take a guess. Not gonna tell ya but I always thought being 25 again would be cool until I realised I'd have to work an extra 30 years...🙂 

Not sure why I am thinking of 25 though as I have fond memories of not remembering much of my 20s. Must have been a helluva time 😂

Edited by Aussiekraut
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/16/2021 at 6:59 PM, stquinto said:

Did you visit the "Kotzhügel"? You haven't really been to the Oktoberfest otherwise 😂

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, stquinto said:

20150919_195902.jpg

That beer is really distracting...

2 hours ago, Aussiekraut said:

in his...? Well, take a guess. Not gonna tell ya but I always thought being 25 again would be cool until I realised I'd have to work an extra 30 years...🙂 

Not sure why I am thinking of 25 though as I have fond memories of not remembering much of my 20s. Must have been a helluva time 😂

I could have a guess but I think that is not a good idea, however I would say 70, if I hear bricks on my roof I will understand why, a young 70 mind you, please excuse me if I am wrong.

Cheers.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Aussiekraut said:

Did you visit the "Kotzhügel"? You haven't really been to the Oktoberfest otherwise 😂

No I didn't know about it. I just googled the pictures. Damn ! Really missed out there, and here I was thinking I had done out version of "the Hajj "  😭

7 hours ago, iBooz2 said:

I'd sure like to dive into that.  The beer I mean....  Think just found my new desktop background.

Where can I sign up for tour of duty?  You obviously need some help over there mate.

Well, as I keep on saying to anyone who'll listen, I might be on a diet but it doesn't stop me looking at the menu

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 8:15 PM, Aussiekraut said:

That beer is really distracting...

really? I was looking at the breasts 😆

hope its not squintos missus or daughter didn't think when first said it but he mentioned fillies so assuming it's not incest and he found a hot local for pic

Edited by jamiek86
  • Haha 1

On 2/16/2021 at 7:48 PM, stquinto said:

20150919_195902.jpg

That is disgusting!!!

Who the hell wears and IBIZA singlet to Oktoberfest?

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, jamiek86 said:

really? I was looking at the breasts 😆

hope its not squintos missus or daughter didn't think when first said it but he mentioned fillies so assuming it's not incest and he found a hot local for pic

@jamiek86 if that was my missus I wouldn't be spending so much time on the forum, we'd be playing "dressing up" games instead 🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MUZZY said:

That is disgusting!!!

Who the hell wears and IBIZA singlet to Oktoberfest?

Eagled Eyed Muzzy as usual...  I know it's a bit of an optical illusion but it's hard to focus on the background. Better get some new specs...

• Haha 1