Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

Brewer = local brewing Co
beer= Mjito sour
ABV= 5.5%

On Monday afternoon here in Bacchus Marsh  I was invited , hang on wasn't such in invitation as it was a mutual meetup at my local taproom  where I was the only customer     and we listening and having a good chat about beers and what we like and what gave him the idea and why Bacchus Marsh but I wont bore you too much with that , oh by the way it was all free beer.

anyway one of the converstations was sour beer as i brought him a sour from home that he wasnt able to get and was fortunate to have 6 pack to provide him and me one.  but he said to me try the mojito Sour and tell me what you think. just grab it out of the fridge on our way out cant miss it its the last can of mojito sour in there.

so here is my take

like any sour if your not used to them they will make your lips pucker up a bit, i didnt get this feeling with this  one
it definately has the sour taste  that most bring to the table  .

but when i read the words lime and mint  i was expecting a refreshing drink  and to get the lime in the first hit but a minty after taste would have been good    it wasnt to the last mouth ful i got the mint flavour

it is not my worst sour i have had but i would top it as my best either

my overall thought this beer  on a hot day and the beer to be  cold  around 2 degrees celcius   it would be really refreshing to start with 1 of these  2 of them maybe over doing it  depending on your tastes 

but it never took me to Havana,Cuba  to relax on a white beach

but definately not a go to beer for me and at the moment i am enjoying my sours

20211222_162814.thumb.jpg.c00a56b2a2d60ea7906d9fcffe5c410b.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@stquinto yes you should go and get the test under those circumstances if your wife gets cranky she is probably guilty and will be gone by the time you get back 😉. I've been threatening the same thing for years for different reasons when they are drinking age I will probably make the decision based on this too.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stquinto said:

It’s my lad’s 16th birthday today and here you can hit the grog at 16 (well, beer and wine). 
So I asked what he fancied

Yeah, I’ll be down for the paternity test tomorrow… 🤨🤦‍♂️

19E8420B-7118-401A-870D-388B0F0D1B78.jpeg

Dont mind a Corona on a hot day.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, stquinto said:

It’s my lad’s 16th birthday today and here you can hit the grog at 16 (well, beer and wine). 
So I asked what he fancied

Yeah, I’ll be down for the paternity test tomorrow… 🤨🤦‍♂️

19E8420B-7118-401A-870D-388B0F0D1B78.jpeg

U need to show him the ropes boss. The palate will need slow adjustment to the fine ales

• Like 1
  • Haha 1