Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

On 8/28/2022 at 2:00 PM, Aussiekraut said:

Finally got to visit this place. Shame @MitchBastardisn’t working though. This one is Framboos, a Belgian white with raspberry. Pretty nice beer. Light refreshing and thirst quenching 👍🍻

6876F06C-34A4-4B36-B6B5-0B6487D694A0.thumb.jpeg.6826aee79a1450c29bb0cf2a00e48e07.jpeg

Ayyyyyyyyy thanks for popping in mate. Hope you enjoyed your time. Did you manage to try anything else?

• Like 3

Heineken All Grain Clone.

Original on the right, my clone on the left.

‘Mine is a little darker maybe due to not having exact ingredients from the LHBS.

‘Pretty bloody close taste wise, the clone maybe a touch more bitter than the original.

‘First beer today so I didn’t spoil the pallet, picked up on way home from LHBS a 500ml Heineken Sixer up from Dans for $19.99. 

A50748A6-22F4-4FF4-A07F-BEF355F618E0.jpeg

50A19F3A-7311-4485-BACA-6DFA15663FA8.jpeg

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

Heineken All Grain Clone.

Original on the right, my clone on the left.

‘Mine is a little darker maybe due to not having exact ingredients from the LHBS.

‘Pretty bloody close taste wise, the clone maybe a touch more bitter than the original.

‘First beer today so I didn’t spoil the pallet, picked up on way home from LHBS a 500ml Heineken Sixer up from Dans for $19.99. 

Good stuff RD, 13c & here & you are sitting by the pool, Lucky Buzzard. 🙁

Just now, Brauhaus Fritz said:

Forgot how good it is , the long neck used to be my favourite beer when I arrived in Oz 35 years ago. Tried to get the 440 ml can , no luck yet

The Coopers beers I buy regularly are the Pale Ale/Sparkling Ale/Stout of course the IPA/Mild Ale/Dark Ale/XPA are also brilliant.

The consistency & proven popularity of these beers is always a safety net when you feel like something different. They never disappoint.

• Like 2

Just now, Brauhaus Fritz said:

would be hundreds, ha ha. I have about 10 milk crates of Coopers long necks in the moment, unfortunately all empty

I have hundreds & storage is becoming a problem as I keg as well but it is always handy to have back up bottles. I have completely given up on PET bottles & will never use them again, I have about 10 x boxes or more to give away.

2 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

The Coopers beers I buy regularly are the Pale Ale/Sparkling Ale/Stout of course the IPA/Mild Ale/Dark Ale/XPA are also brilliant.

The consistency & proven popularity of these beers is always a safety net when you feel like something different. They never disappoint.

You are absolutely right, love the dark Ale as well, not a big fan of the XPA. The Vintage 22 is sensational, I am trying to age a six pack

1 minute ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I have hundreds & storage is becoming a problem as I keg as well but it is always handy to have back up bottles. I have completely given up on PET bottles & will never use them again, I have about 10 x boxes or more to give away.

The pet bottles are very hard to clean, I had a few brews spoiled, even some bottles leaking