Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Guess which is mine out of the tap & which one is the commercial version.

Am thinking that LHS is Classic Brewing Coopers KnK and RHS is Coopers Stubby... but I have been wrong before 😜

Edited by Itinerant Peasant
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

COOPERS PALE ALE - guess the commercial version

I could have put this in "What are you drinking" or this thread but doesn't matter.

@DavidM may know, he had one yesterday 🤭 🍻

Sorry @Shamus O'Sean - I know you started a thread but I forgot what is was titled.

20220808_164447.thumb.jpg.1bbb73c1169882d80e5b84303001ca27.jpg

Right is Coopers

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Gee they look so close.  I am tipping that yours is on the right and theirs is on the left.

I find commercial beer has more bubbles than beer carbonated in a keg.  And I think the bubbles in the left glass indicates commercial.  It could not be a dirty glass in the Glassman's House.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Gee they look so close.  I am tipping that yours is on the right and theirs is on the left.

I find commercial beer has more bubbles than beer carbonated in a keg.  And I think the bubbles in the left glass indicates commercial.  It could not be a dirty glass in the Glassman's House.

🥳🍻😊😍 Shamus you are correct !!  5 others got it wrong but you win a 100 inch Telly & a trip around the world.

Seriously I thought the bubbles would have given it away,  mine is on the right - 7 days in the keg & thanks to you guys it is a damn good beer, especially when you can just pull the tap forwards & bingo a great beer. I am not suggesting Coopers Pale Ale commercial is not a great beer, it's just the bubbles appear when you crack a stubby/can tend to give it away.

Cheers to all for commenting. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

🥳🍻😊😍 Shamus you are correct !!  5 others got it wrong but you win a 100 inch Telly & a trip around the world.

Seriously I thought the bubbles would have given it away,  mine is on the right - 7 days in the keg & thanks to you guys it is a damn good beer, especially when you can just pull the tap forwards & bingo a great beer. I am not suggesting Coopers Pale Ale commercial is not a great beer, it's just the bubbles appear when you crack a stubby/can tend to give it away.

Congrats on your Pale Ale, its looking good. Love a good Coopers Pale Ale. Nicely chilled from the tap its sensational, love the long neck and cans as well, never been a big fan of the stubbie, can't really tell you what it is , but something is different there ( Could be one of my many peculiarities 😁). 

on another note still waiting on my Brewzilla, hasn't even been shipped yet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

Congrats on your Pale Ale, its looking good. Love a good Coopers Pale Ale. Nicely chilled from the tap its sensational, love the long neck and cans as well, never been a big fan of the stubbie, can't really tell you what it is , but something is different there ( Could be one of my many peculiarities 😁). 

on another note still waiting on my Brewzilla, hasn't even been shipped yet

Yeah thanks, it is a good drop, very drinkable, so much that I have decided to get another one on immediately.

Your BrewZilla will turn up in good time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Well I got that wrong and I've tasted it !!

A real good beer poured straight from the Tap.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 8/8/2022 at 5:23 PM, Classic Brewing Co said:

COOPERS PALE ALE - guess the commercial version

I could have put this in "What are you drinking" or this thread but doesn't matter.

@DavidM may know, he had one yesterday 🤭 🍻

Sorry @Shamus O'Sean - I know you started a thread but I forgot what is was titled.

20220808_164447.thumb.jpg.1bbb73c1169882d80e5b84303001ca27.jpg

RHS, Commercial version.

3 of the best  PALE ALES  - always a 3 for $ deal at Thirsty Camel, I would much rather spend $17.00 & get a full measure in the bottle & the equivalent of a 6 pack. These 4 Packs & reduced volume craft beers are starting to get a ridiculous price, sure I buy a few now & again but usually when they are discounted.

Cheers.

20220811_141030.thumb.jpg.1a1bd6cf367321282a8225e11eb8ccb3.jpg 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

3 of the best  PALE ALES  - always a 3 for $ deal at Thirsty Camel, I would much rather spend $17.00 & get a full measure in the bottle & the equivalent of a 6 pack. These 4 Packs & reduced volume craft beers are starting to get a ridiculous price, sure I buy a few now & again but usually when they are discounted.

Cheers.

20220811_141030.thumb.jpg.1a1bd6cf367321282a8225e11eb8ccb3.jpg 

Ha, ha, got myself some limited edition cans today. Not the best picture, as I had one already

IMG_3094.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1