Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

30 minutes ago, Aussiekraut said:

Been to my second choice 1st Choice to get a few things besides the usual, I got me a 4-pack of these. Yummy stuff. Very yummy 👍 The bottles are a tad small though. 

That does look nice AK, I am not a big fan of fruit additions but the idea of cherries makes it sound , as you say, Yummy.

• Like 2

On 7/22/2022 at 4:32 PM, Classic Brewing Co said:

2nd beer purchase - Royal Dutch Lager -  4.3% Extra Smooth, soft, light, subtly sweet and malty with a clean, dry hop finish.

Not bad either when you consider 4 x 500ml cans for $12.00.

I have had this before & it is very pleasant & so clear !! 

20220722_155051.thumb.jpg.ee8ba0ab9e40bee10915e97566e78e99.jpg

Nice looking keg fridge in the background @Classic Brewing Co

All grain, kegging, what’s next ?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Red devil 44 said:

Nice looking keg fridge in the background @Classic Brewing Co

All grain, kegging, what’s next ?

Cheers Mate, the credit goes to our good friend @Hoppy81Three Chins Brewing for setting it up for me, he went out of his way to drill holes, set up taps, lines etc of course I patronised his business & he offered his help & now we are friends.

The taps I sourced from another place but without him I would have struggled, Ha Ha, still struggling now with the dumb questions.

The journey from k & k to AG & then Kegging from bottling has been awesome ( I still bottle a few of course ) 

I am getting the feel of this so to answer your question - I hope to continue to try new recipes & further my journey in this great hobby we all enjoy & of course I have said it all before, with the help & support from a great bunch of blokes it all becomes a reality.

Cheers & Beers to all.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Cheers Mate, the credit goes to our good friend @Hoppy81Three Chins Brewing for setting it up for me, he went out of his way to drill holes, set up taps, lines etc of course I patronised his business & he offered his help & now we are friends.

The taps I sourced from another place but without him I would have struggled, Ha Ha, still struggling now with the dumb questions.

The journey from k & k to AG & then Kegging from bottling has been awesome ( I still bottle a few of course ) 

I am getting the feel of this so to answer your question - I hope to continue to try new recipes & further my journey in this great hobby we all enjoy & of course I have said it all before, with the help & support from a great bunch of blokes it all becomes a reality.

Cheers & Beers to all.

Subscribe to Brewfather @Classic Brewing Comate if you haven’t already, great source for recipes. 

4 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

Subscribe to Brewfather @Classic Brewing Comate if you haven’t already, great source for recipes. 

Yeah got it mate & once again I struggled with it as there were terms I had never heard of, I am slowly coming around. Hoppy helped me with it so at least now I can work out my water volumes, as far as the rest goes, well still struggling.

Edited by Classic Brewing Co

This can has been in the bar fridge for 2 months, last time I mentioned it I stated that I wouldn't bother to open it but as I am running out of drinkable beer due to keg's carbing up & FV's still banging away I thought I would put it out of it's misery & that's what it is.

If you can imagine having your head in a pineapple & a mouthful full of sour sobs drinking flat beer that has got lawn clippings in it you would get close to what this tastes like. Blah !! 🤮😬

Why do they bother !!

20220724_163847.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

This can has been in the bar fridge for 2 months, last time I mentioned it I stated that I wouldn't bother to open it but as I am running out of drinkable beer due to keg's carbing up & FV's still banging away I thought I would put it out of it's misery & that's what it is.

If you can imagine having your head in a pineapple & a mouthful full of sour sobs drinking flat beer that has got lawn clippings in it you would get close to what this tastes like. Blah !! 🤮😬

Why do they bother !!

20220724_163847.jpg

We all have different tastes in Beer but have to agree, I'd not try that one!

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

We all have different tastes in Beer but have to agree, I'd not try that one!

I bought some beer from Thirsty Camel a few months ago & on the way out on a clearance table I saw this $6.00 for a 4 pack so I thought I would try it. I would rather have the 6 bucks.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Why do they bother !!

20220724_163847.jpg

It isn't one of my favourites but it's not half as bad as you make it. I can easily sink a few of these in a sesh. I don't mind it at all, although I am not a fan of this hazy craze lately. Hmm that's actually the name of a Beer by White Lies Brewing, Hazy Craze 🙂 

• Haha 1