Coopers Community

RDWHAHB - WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING IN 2019?

Titan

The time has come, the Walrus said, To talk of many things:

Of Malt —and Hops —and Pressure Drops — Of Disconnects — Brew things

And why the wort is boiling hot

And what your hops can bring…

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa here is the first AG I have done that is now in Keg and Force Carbed - an IPA:

image.thumb.png.2d2d3b7115ea92628c4891e79c88c1bf.png

Edited by Bearded Burbler
  • Like 10

Just now, Bearded Burbler said:

The time has come, the Walrus said, To talk of many things:

Of malt —and hops —and pressure drops — Of Disconnects — Brew things

And why the wort is boiling hot

And what your hops can bring…

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa here is the first AG I have done that is now in Keg and Force Carbed - an IPA:

image.thumb.png.2d2d3b7115ea92628c4891e79c88c1bf.png

Awesome work mate.

• Like 1

Just now, Greeny1525229549 said:

Awesome work mate.

Yeah hey thanks Greeny…. but honestly mate... it seriously would nivva had happened without you good Brewers on this site.... no ffffargen chance.

Just being able to read - listen - learn - ask and get good feedback... made the difference.... I guess too a cuppla good ol' boys at work - practical blokes - also helped me a bit with stuff too...

But yeah... is pretty spesch.

Cheers mate.

BB

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bearded Burbler said:

Yeah hey thanks Greeny…. but honestly mate... it seriously would nivva had happened without you good Brewers on this site.... no ffffargen chance.

Just being able to read - listen - learn - ask and get good feedback... made the difference.... I guess too a cuppla good ol' boys at work - practical blokes - also helped me a bit with stuff too...

But yeah... is pretty spesch.

Cheers mate.

BB

Was in the same place as you 2 or 3 years ago mate. Learnt so much off this site and i still learn off this site.  Tried everything i read here. Most i have taken up into my own processes. Some i have tried and went a different way. But it would have taken me 10 years to get where i am in 4 if i was reading books and what not. 

Only thing i can say bad about this site is i wish there was more Belgian Beer aficionados. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ben 10 said:

Really big glass... OR small hands?

Dunno Benny... I'd just call it a "Straight"... a straight sided Pint Glass...  is that big... there are bigger ; )

Sooo… it's smaller than a Maß - that's a Litre in the Englischen Garten in Munich under the Chinese Pagoda... but bigger than a Pot at the Tolga Hotel 😆

image.png.a76c2117fea5f24fb77b664ac6818753.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/12/2019 at 8:47 PM, Greeny1525229549 said:

First taste of a new batch of saison fermented using my Dupont and Belle blend.  Early days in the bottle for this batch but wow. Cant wait till it gets to a couple of months. I usually do a 85/15 pale and wheat and let the yeast shine but this one had some vienna and special b in it. The special b added a whole new dimension. 

1573550528173-375069192.jpg

Cracked open a bottle of the brother saison to the one the other day. Was a split batch. Only difference is this is fermented with 3726. Great beer as well but not as good as the other one. 

I find 3726 a lot like belle, 3711 and MJ29. Its not quite the same but close. IMO 3711, belle and MJ29 are the same yeast. 

1573804484616-854383120.jpg

• Like 5