Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

15 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Looks like a piece of railway track PM, what's going on?  Oh, the beers look nice, lovely colour for the XPA.

My new job, and passion. I work as a track maintainer now. Its so much fun. Out in the bush fixing track, taking in the serenity. Also in and out of the steelworks. No day is the same. Its a cracking job. Physical at times, its getting me back into shape. No more shte nightshift. I'm as happy as a pig rolling in dung stuff.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Pale Man said:

My new job, and passion. I work as a track maintainer now. Its so much fun. Out in the bush fixing track, taking in the serenity. Also in and out of the steelworks. No day is the same. Its a cracking job. Physical at times, its getting me back into shape. No more shte nightshift. I'm as happy as a pig rolling in dung stuff.

Sounds good Paley.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

SHEPHERD NEAME DOUBLE STOUT 5.2% ABV 500ml

3 for $18.00 at Dan's, it is an excellent Stout, I feel it is best served warmer than fresh out of the fridge to appreciate the full flavour.

I have had this before & I will be having it again.

These bottles are also great for re-filling, I have quite a few of them.

Velvety smooth palate of dry, burnt flavours, complimented by roast, cocoa and coffee notes. Black, creamy and delicious.

20230609_142256.thumb.jpg.858abff2555b0ecf428fddb91cd6cb57.jpg

One of my favourites Philster.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pale Man said:

I used to do that  after every nightshift block. Beers and a bacon and egg roll.

I remember one time having to explain to my then girlfriend's teenage brother that drinking vodka at 9.30am wasn't as bad as it looked as I'd been working all night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3