Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I had the pleasure of meeting today@Hoppy81 www.threechinsbrewing.com.au https://www.facebook.com/ThreeChins/

I had ordered some parts for my BrewZilla from him & he was coming to Adelaide for stock & offered to deliver it so we could catch up for a beer, what a nice bloke, we had a Wheat Beer & a Pale Ale here at Classic Brewing Co & then went to the local Watermark Hotel for a couple out of the tap. He liked my beer so I will take that as a compliment from an experienced brewer.

Not only did make a new friend today I now have everything needed to fire up the Gorilla machine.

Cheers 🍻

20220315_142351.thumb.jpg.a235a394d4ff794eae3f698acd2bc46a.jpg20220315_152653.thumb.jpg.e38031b7c41abcfbd21af89c628cb746.jpg

Was awesome to catch up finally mate, your Wheat beer and American Pale Ale were great and you should be proud of them. Look forward to see your adventure in to all grain now and I'm always a phone call away for any advise needed, cheers Phil

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Hoppy81 said:

Was awesome to catch up finally mate, your Wheat beer and American Pale Ale were great and you should be proud of them. Look forward to see your adventure in to all grain now and I'm always a phone call away for any advise needed, cheers Phil

Thank you mate I appreciate that, you can be rest assured I will be using your business to source my brewing needs, I enjoyed having a beer with you & thank you for the praise on my beers, Cheers Phil.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Thank you mate I appreciate that, you can be rest assured I will be using your business to source my brewing needs, I enjoyed having a beer with you & thank you for the praise on my beers, Cheers Phil.

Look forward to ordering some bar mats and more stubby holders from you too. Anyone that wants quality stubby holders, bar mats etc give Phil a buzz ozstubbycoolers@optusnet.com.au

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hoppy81 said:

Look forward to ordering some bar mats and more stubby holders from you too. Anyone that wants quality stubby holders, bar mats etc give Phil a buzz ozstubbycoolers@optusnet.com.au

Cheers Mate you are too kind but as we discussed Australian Made products for Aussies is the way to go, as you can see I shortened my name 😁 🇦🇺

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

At last a beer with a head on, I went out this afternoon to meet a few friends for a Friday session at the local & Coopers Pale Ale was the 'Beer of the month' for $5.50, good value but the first few were served up in Headmaster style glasses & just would not hold a head, I asked for one of these Carlton Draught glasses which I knew they had & wow what a difference, the beer even tastes better. 😋

20220318_145521.thumb.jpg.489b768faf5b5df353727958dfacb729.jpgSee the source image

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

At last a beer with a head on, I went out this afternoon to meet a few friends for a Friday session at the local & Coopers Pale Ale was the 'Beer of the month' for $5.50, good value but the first few were served up in Headmaster style glasses & just would not hold a head, I asked for one of these Carlton Draught glasses which I knew they had & wow what a difference, the beer even tastes better. 😋

20220318_145521.thumb.jpg.489b768faf5b5df353727958dfacb729.jpgSee the source image

Classic mate, surprised you didn't slip in a little sneaky cheeky VB while you were at it. 😂

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Hilltop hops said:

New Coopers Red Ale. Beautiful malty ale with solid bitterness. I'll be buying again. 

20220325_182405.jpg

Was hoping someone had a taste here. I'm always sceptical about Coopers limited releases. They've let me down. They all taste the same insipid wanna be beers. I'll give it a crack but I don't hold high hopes. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pale Man said:

This is my idea of an IPA. It's more than a beer it's an experience. You need to try to get my vibe.

20220321_162941.jpg

I can get that mate 👍 
I can’t remember off hand what it was like, have to get another to sample

Edited by stquinto
  • Like 1