Coopers Community

Recipe of the Month

wizbang04

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Just another 'type-O' on the Coopers Store page. No mention of the Danstar Nottingham yeast being included in the Lightning Strike recipe pack.

http://store.coopers.com.au/lightningstrike.html

Looks like another nice beer added into the DIY recipe bank. cool

Given the late addition of Northern Brewer here, your own late hopped brew with it is looking good Kelsey! wink

Cheers,

Lusty.

Given the late addition of Northern Brewer here' date=' your own late hopped brew with it is looking good Kelsey! [img']wink[/img]

Cheers,

Lusty.

Indeed. That one was brewed yesterday, and I have one batch to go in this week, and then that one will be going in after that batch. Both experimental brews as it happens. The one going in this week is my German lager recipe that I'm fermenting with US-05 at the low end of the temp range.cool

Cheers

Kelsey

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Well here we go again' date=' the new ROTM looks to be a nice beer and may find it's way in the to do list and a great place for new brewers to see how easy it is to make good beer. [img']wink[/img]

Cheers.

i agree, im only up to brew no.3 but i think i will purchase this one to begin my introduction to hops and grain steeping. looks fantastic.

on a side note, i wont be home from work for 5-6 weeks still, and want to grab it before it sells out,

what is the preferred method of storing the hops, grains & yeast until return?

fridge? freezer? or cupboard?

on a side note' date=' i wont be home from work for 5-6 weeks still, and want to grab it before it sells out,

what is the preferred method of storing the hops, grains & yeast until return?

fridge? freezer? or cupboard?[/quote']

I keep my yeast in the fridge and hops and grain in the freezer, I have a big freezer and just a few specialty grains, no insects in the freezer, but in container in the cupboard is fine for grains.(cool,dry,dark) wink

Archived