Coopers Community

Recipe of the Month

wizbang04

Hi guys,

Do Coopers release a recipe of the month every month? Noticed that the Marilyn's Secret is sold out and looking to see what the next one will be.

I know it says recipe of the month so it would imply that there would be one each month, but just wanted to check and see if they actually do release a new one each month.

Cheers

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes' date=' we aim to have a different recipe offer each month. There may be the odd month when a recipe is repeated or missed due to us not getting our ducks lined up in a timely manner [img']sideways[/img]

Ducks!

Are they the new cheap labour or the magic ingredient?

Yes' date=' we aim to have a different recipe offer each month. There may be the odd month when a recipe is repeated or missed due to us not getting our ducks lined up in a timely manner [img']sideways[/img]

So no recipe of the month this month, the ducks flocked? and would not get in line?

• 2 months later...
So the 'Ol Brown Dog was sold out when I went to buy it' date=' but no new ROTM to consider as my next tasty brew?

My FV is empty, C'mon Coopers![/quote']

You can still brew the recipe of the month, you will just have to buy the ingredients seperately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are my experiences with the Recipes of the Month.

Steam Beer- A bit disappointed in this. Bottled it into PET and after about 4 months its losing its carbonation. It turned out somewhat darker than I expected. It's drinkable, though, but just not to my taste.

Sunkissed Weiss- Bottled this into PET as well and it was completely flat after 3 months. After recarbing, it's drinkable but nothing to write home about.

Marilyn's Secret- Bottled into glass, this certainly is distinctive in the hop flavour. I love it, but couldn't drink too much of it in a session.

Ol Brown Dog- The last one I've done, again into glass, and in fact I've only tried one bottle at 4 weeks, but it was VERY nice. If I wasn't doing Dry July, I'd have one now.

Archived