Coopers Community

What's on the Menu

Classic Brewing Co

2 hours ago, Itinerant Peasant said:

A mate's magnificent pumpkin... roasted...  some skin off some skin on... 

image.thumb.png.2a05e486747d9a4a60af8e75a9ca2972.png

Awesome IP mate! It’ll be pumpkin season here in a cuppla months, and they have the hunting season game meat too 👍

Bring on the jäger stuff! 

Not for a while mind, still 29 degrees here: the wine harvest is gunna be a month early it’s been that hot 🥵 (for here I might add)

• Sad 1

First day of Spring Brewery Brunch (well I am trying to force myself to put a brew on haha and if I announce it here then I cannot get out of it anymore now can I haha and then I can keg tomorrow and backfill the FV full of luverly Dubbya Yeasty Boi).  Bit of glorious baked Pumpkin from a mate up the back there.  And festive semi-green Tommy Chutney that ol' Nan of a mate of mine produced from a swag of home grown Tommies I provided end of last season - got a jar each of ripe, semi-green and green.... blaaardy beautiful : )

image.thumb.png.304c8ddc4f2136e0fa8eb2e647c56a01.png

Edited by Itinerant Peasant
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jennyss said:

@Itinerant Peasant, @Mickep, @Classic Brewing Co, @stquinto and @interceptor -  All was quiet on the cooking front for a few days there; but suddenly - Wow, Yumbo Scrumbo!

There will be no photos, but tonight we are making a regular: Chicken, mushroom and corn soup, based on a roast chicken carcase.

Sounds Yummolishish Jenny - no photos 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Itinerant Peasant said:

First day of Spring Brewery Brunch (well I am trying to force myself to put a brew on haha and if I announce it here then I cannot get out of it anymore now can I haha and then I can keg tomorrow and backfill the FV full of luverly Dubbya Yeasty Boi).  Bit of glorious baked Pumpkin from a mate up the back there.  And festive semi-green Tommy Chutney that ol' Nan of a mate of mine produced from a swag of home grown Tommies I provided end of last season - got a jar each of ripe, semi-green and green.... blaaardy beautiful : )

Just wow IP, and a side of home made chutney - beautiful stuff mate.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mickep said:

Just wow IP, and a side of home made chutney - beautiful stuff mate.

Haha @Mickep and the mate's far ken pumpkin has just been a blaaardy beaut.  I had two I now I am kicking meself for giving one and a half away haha!  Naaargh it was nice to share -- and I was really worried I would not get to using this beautiful home grown fresh resource and they were such fine specimens I surely did not want to see them not being sensibly utilised ; )

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Itinerant Peasant said:

Hey IP there are enough ingredients in there to confuse a Mountain Goat but I like all of them.

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Tonight Moules Marinières ,

I got a few bags of these at 1/2 price so looks like Mussels for a couple of days, white wine almost hidden a lovely Cob loaf - what more do you need.

20220831_180013.jpg

20220831_185504.jpg

Moules marinières or seafood pasta? Both are awesome- with yer trademark chili 🌶 Phil 🥵

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Itinerant Peasant said:

image.thumb.png.304c8ddc4f2136e0fa8eb2e647c56a01.png

Nice combo IP 👍👍👍

I’d say to all of you fellas (and Jennyss with her unseen chicken) to take the rest of the day off but who’s gunna mind the shop?

• Haha 4

A bit of Rib Eye Steak with a simple salad & a few chips, the cucumber was substituted for the gherkin.

It was damn nice (* Stquinta - no vampires would get a feed here 🤣 ) this is medium & has been rested ) any sign of blood on a plate has always been a no-no for me, however, each to their own. It was bloody good & I have enough steak left for breakfast on toast.

Hasta la vista baby.

All we need now is a foodie photo from our @jennyss 😛

20220901_185504.jpg

20220901_191514.jpg

20220901_193157.jpg

20220901_193355.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1