Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

NEW DAWN PALE ALE  4.5% ABV  x 375ml x 4 pack.

I bought this as it was only $10.00, normally $21.00

It is not bad clean, fresh, hoppy but a little light on, probably the best thing about it is the fact that it was only $10.00!

20221210_152512.thumb.jpg.b185d3786147d22e9109409bcdd3d6f0.jpg

QUOTE:

We created the New Dawn brand for beer drinkers who are looking to turn over a new leaf, live a little cleaner, tend to their inner world as much as their outer.

Launching with the Pale Ale, this beer uses organic hops, is low carb and low in sugar, without compromising on taste.

The New Dawn brand is clean, with an organic feel, and a design that rises up, and opens like a flower in bloom.

Edited by Classic Brewing Co
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

As our incoming plane could not land in Sydney due to a little rain it got diverted to Brisbane and therefore our departure delayed and all our connections got lost we had to stay a night in Vancouver. The Sheraton hotel bar was well stocked with local craft beer. Had one pale ale and two IPA’s. Yummy

E3507C8E-46C6-4A8B-8C82-C10DD011AC91.png

2C004FC6-0368-4F7F-8DF4-E73D7EF1E421.jpeg

66426CA7-BB7B-4254-9646-C02B18864D2C.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

As our incoming plane could not land in Sydney due to a little rain it got diverted to Brisbane and therefore our departure delayed and all our connections got lost we had to stay a night in Vancouver. The Sheraton hotel bar was well stocked with local craft beer. Had one pale ale and two IPA’s. Yummy

I love the beer tap handles; I would like to see more of these in Australia.

• Like 3