Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

4 minutes ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

As promised I switched country (or maybe not). This Pale Ale is nothing like a Coopers Pale Ale (which I absolutely love). Its malty and absolutely divine, nearly German (like the British Royal House), 🤣. What a great beer. Check out their website. Thanks Steve's Cool Booze. https://www.samuelsmithsbrewery.co.uk/

IMG_3772.JPG

IMG_3769.jpeg

Awesome BF, great website too, really interesting.

• Like 2

I might be going to bed early today, which is fine, as I had a very productive day and have to get up at 3 am to watch the Rugby League World Cup Final, and then tomorrow the real football World Cup Starts. This brew is just sensational. Sweet and bitter with the most amazing mouthfeel. Samuel Smith could turn into my favorite brewery

IMG_3773.jpeg

IMG_3774.jpeg

• Like 8

On 11/19/2022 at 5:49 AM, Brauhaus Fritz said:

As promised I switched country (or maybe not). This Pale Ale is nothing like a Coopers Pale Ale (which I absolutely love). Its malty and absolutely divine, nearly German (like the British Royal House), 🤣. What a great beer. Check out their website. Thanks Steve's Cool Booze. https://www.samuelsmithsbrewery.co.uk/

IMG_3772.JPG

IMG_3769.jpeg

Sam Smiths? Taddy? I used to live in Tadcaster (pronounced Tat-kaster by the locals). Famous for not much apart from a Sam Smiths, John Smiths, and Bass Charrington brewery. Oh, there was bridge over a river that fell down recently. Not quite a place to do a pilgrimage to. 
Sam Smiths Nut Brown ale is quite nice though. The Sam Smith pubs are quite nice in that they are a blast from the past, real old school

• Like 5

6 hours ago, stquinto said:

Sam Smiths? Taddy? I used to live in Tadcaster (pronounced Tat-kaster by the locals). Famous for not much apart from a Sam Smiths, John Smiths, and Bass Charrington brewery. Oh, there was bridge over a river that fell down recently. Not quite a place to do a pilgrimage to. 
Sam Smiths Nut Brown ale is quite nice though. The Sam Smith pubs are quite nice in that they are a blast from the past, real old school

Had the Nut Brown Ale yesterday, it’s very nice, but I prefer the Pale Ale and Porter

97D32C52-06FA-4DA7-9962-27E9107A2C4F.jpeg

5800583A-00C5-4BAE-95D0-134E57DD68F0.jpeg

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Mr Beer Goggles said:

Just mowed the lawn. Ohhh and smashing this nectar of the beer gods down the throat. It didn't even touch the sides. What more could you ask for than an ice cold lawn mower VB after a hard half an hours work.

20221121_154802.jpg

Shame on you Pale Goggles, this would have been better. 🤣

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.8f11139e36f3309512e8f32797fe049a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Mr Beer Goggles said:

Just mowed the lawn. Ohhh and smashing this nectar of the beer gods down the throat. It didn't even touch the sides. What more could you ask for than an ice cold lawn mower VB after a hard half an hours work.

20221121_154802.jpg

I've upset ol mate @terminal2k with his sad/grumpy face again. Its ok mate, you dont have to drink it ol chop. I'm having a bit of a lend, or have you left your humour battery behind 🙂

• Like 1

On 11/21/2022 at 3:21 PM, Mr Beer Goggles said:

20221121_154802.jpg

Of course it didn't touch the sides or the tongue. You want this down the hatch without any possibility of actually tasting it 🙂 

• Haha 4