Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

1 minute ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Last one of the 3 it would be so hard to choose between this awesome range of beers, but I can tell you this is very satisfying.

Our good friend @Aussiekraut & @Brauhaus Fritz & @Pezzza would be more qualified to critique these beers but I am doing my best, Bloody good mate 🍻

20221011_164126.thumb.jpg.82c6112dd9906d704780bbba038306ea.jpg

Such nice beers. Not sure about my preference to be honest. Possibly the Dunkel over the regular HW and the Kristall last. I've never been too big on the latter but with a slice of lemon it becomes quite a drinkable beer.

I'm glad you like them though 🙂 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

Try their Traditional Dunkel, my favourite. The Vitus is pretty good too. Just need to try the Korbinian, cause it sounds so yummy 

At the German Club in Adelaide years ago I got to taste many of their range, but some are hard to source in Pubs/Bottle Shops, I realise you can shop online but I haven't bothered as yet.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

At the German Club in Adelaide years ago I got to taste many of their range, but some are hard to source in Pubs/Bottle Shops, I realise you can shop online but I haven't bothered as yet.

The problem with online orders is the postage, it makes it too expensive and kills the spur of the moment. I am kind of lucky to live in the vicinity of two DM's, one First Choice Liqueur and my fav Steve's Cool Booze.    Speaking of spur, went to another DM and got this one, good choice. Can't get over it how good their beers are.

IMG_3546.JPG

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

The problem with online orders is the postage, it makes it too expensive and kills the spur of the moment. I am kind of lucky to live in the vicinity of two DM's, one First Choice Liqueur and my fav Steve's Cool Booze.    Speaking of spur, went to another DM and got this one, good choice. Can't get over it how good their beers are.

IMG_3546.JPG

Yeah, I have had that it's great.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

I will be honest, got this one for the bottle and because it is German ( hey, we are still in October). Probably shouldn't have had it after the Weihenstephaner, cause at first it was disappointing, but after a few more sips I really liked it.  

IMG_3547.JPG

Looks good, nice bottle, it is very hard in Adelaide to buy any swing-top bottles other than Grolsch - I have 200 of them & love bottling in them. However, I keep seeing all of these other fancy ones & wouldn't mind a few different ones.

• Like 2

Bonehead Brewing - Regeneration English IPA

Plenty of malt aroma with subtle citrus aroma.

Very malty flavour with a dank hoppiness.  Bitterness is smooth but strong.

This one reminds me of the Shepherd Neame English IPA - Very old-school traditional IPA.  Very yum.

Cool label.  My son bought me this.  He wants the can back.

IMG_3279.JPG.fe4d84867d51a9ae49970faf9902a96f.JPG

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Shamus O'Sean said:

Bonehead Brewing - Regeneration English IPA

Plenty of malt aroma with subtle citrus aroma.

Very malty flavour with a dank hoppiness.  Bitterness is smooth but strong.

This one reminds me of the Shepherd Neame English IPA - Very old-school traditional IPA.  Very yum.

Cool label.  My son bought me this.  He wants the can back.

IMG_3279.JPG.fe4d84867d51a9ae49970faf9902a96f.JPG

Do you know where he bought it from fella?

• Like 1