Coopers Community

Today's Tastings - 2024

iBooz2

Quite a decent local IPA, a last drink before the final piste. Not sure if the 6.5% was a good idea, I went t*ts up from almost the top until 2/3 of the way down. You live and learn, nothing broken 😞 

IMG_2054.jpeg

b0483cb3-d7d7-4a63-94c0-413352398b7f.jpeg

Edited by stquinto
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

A nice hoppy Pale Ale from one of Adelaide's brewers, I haven't been there but after tasting this, I think I should. 

20240309_164943.thumb.jpg.fba70f8d50949db33e43dfe7e4820c1e.jpg

Some really tasty beers from there Phil. One of my favourite breweries.

• Like 1

How many of you have tasted this?

I understand it could be limited to SA mainly,  but it is brilliant,  really nice,  it has pretty much got everything you would want in a beer, fruity notes,  a bit of spice,  very similar to the Sparkling Ale but lots of different flavours.

20240310_171108.thumb.jpg.4e4de67f5cb33d4bc5ede3223c8b4ddd.jpg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I understand it could be limited to SA mainly,  but it is brilliant,  really nice,  it has pretty much got everything you would want in a beer, fruity notes,  a bit of spice,  very similar to the Sparkling Ale but lots of different flavours.

Looks good Classic, don’t think I’ve spotted it up in Qld 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I want one 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Red devil 44 said:

Just a few leftovers from Christmas, this isn’t too bad, not really hoppy as such, it’s ok.

Decided to pull out the Bubba Gump Glass I got when in New Orleans. 🍺

6/10

IMG_4997.jpeg

RD, I have had the Lorry Boys Pale Ale a few times & it's very hoppy, quite nice actually.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

RD, I have had the Lorry Boys Pale Ale a few times & it's very hoppy, quite nice actually.

Yeah I’m just drinking one now, prefer the Pale Ale to the Lager, again just leftovers floating around the fridge from Christmas 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

On 3/9/2024 at 6:21 AM, stquinto said:

Quite a decent local IPA, a last drink before the final piste. Not sure if the 6.5% was a good idea, I went t*ts up from almost the top until 2/3 of the way down. You live and learn, nothing broken 😞 

IMG_2054.jpeg

b0483cb3-d7d7-4a63-94c0-413352398b7f.jpeg

Great scenery.

I particularly remember one day in the snow. It was a great day, beautiful weather, good snow, not too many people around and I hadn't fallen over once all day. Then, before going home, we hit the Jägertee (that is a nice winter warmer made with tea, red wine, rum, brandy, OJ, sugar and lemon) a little harder than we should have. The result, on the final run down to the bus, I hit the snow 30odd times 🙂 

• Haha 7

15 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

What did you think?

I like it a lot, great aroma and flavour and full bodied. Last night’s I quick chilled in the freezer, today’s I will get slowly to drinking temperature in the fridge, it will even be better. Now this is a true brew from the “Godfathers of Australian Craft Beer”. Unlike the Draught or Lager. Keep Ales like this coming 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Brauhaus Fritz said:

I like it a lot, great aroma and flavour and full bodied. Last night’s I quick chilled in the freezer, today’s I will get slowly to drinking temperature in the fridge, it will even be better. Now this is a true brew from the “Godfathers of Australian Craft Beer”. Unlike the Draught or Lager. Keep Ales like this coming 

Yes I agree, When I first got mine, I ripped straight into it, but the next night was a different story, all the flavors had come together & it was magnificent.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Revisiting the German Pils, on special too!

Really a great tasting clean beer,  I really like this in a tall glass , especially when it is really chilled.

20240315_153846.thumb.jpg.813c9d2172960a48ab4cfb0ff6c38e55.jpg

You better make one now you won’t regret it!