Coopers Community

What's on The Menu -2023

iBooz2

15 minutes ago, One Eyed Bandit said:

Milly is hanging onto nice weight / too much weight. I try and walk her after work but doesnt always happen. Its a me problem + she loves a snack. Her big brown eyes steal me sometimes.

They love the tucker. She looks ok weight wise, mine is a tank! Solid 25kg not overweight. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, One Eyed Bandit said:

On the menu for brew dog girl because she's been excellent all year. Mrs made some doggy treats out of spent grain today. She smashes them like they're out of fashion. @Hoppy81 could be an addition to the store?

20231216_180107.jpg

I was always going to do them, even bought a dog biscuit cutter thingy but I have no spare time haha. I bag about 60kg of spent grain a fortnight for a chicken man.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, One Eyed Bandit said:

On the menu for brew dog girl because she's been excellent all year. Mrs made some doggy treats out of spent grain today. She smashes them like they're out of fashion. @Hoppy81 could be an addition to the store?

20231216_180107.jpg

No need to pay someone else to make them I can put a video up with a good recipe if you like

Just rang the butcher for my Christmas stocks.

Two chooks, 24 sausages, 1kg beef mince (homemade rissoles), 1 double smoke leg ham, 24 rashes of bacon and 8 chicken kievs. Will also make some falafel type things.

Got some family coming over, so it’s a lot of salad making (straight outta the veg patch) and potato bake etc. 

Most exciting thing though is that my Cerveza with Citra hops will be ready to try on Wednesday, and hopefully flowing on Christmas Day.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, jennyss said:

Beer and pizza go together! This one was not 'fully loaded'; having only tomato paste, 3 cheeses, olives, anchovies, ham and asparagus.

Looks yummy Jenny !

12 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Simple steak kebabs tonight, I  will probably have coleslaw & salad with them & of course 🍷

Suitably 🧛‍♂️ Phil ? 

• Like 2

On 12/18/2023 at 7:11 AM, jennyss said:

Beer and pizza go together!

Looks lovely BUT there beer is lacking head?

20 hours ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

Here it is, nice.

Yummo!

4 hours ago, Tricky Micky said:

Oven roasted

Looks lovely

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Mackbrew said:

Just rang the butcher for my Christmas stocks.

Two chooks, 24 sausages, 1kg beef mince (homemade rissoles), 1 double smoke leg ham, 24 rashes of bacon and 8 chicken kievs. Will also make some falafel type things.

Got some family coming over, so it’s a lot of salad making (straight outta the veg patch) and potato bake etc. 

Most exciting thing though is that my Cerveza with Citra hops will be ready to try on Wednesday, and hopefully flowing on Christmas Day.

That'll do for starters 😉

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Back Brewing said:

I know how to grow zucchini but how do you make it 🤣

Just googled recepie and chose one suited to my equipment and how long I wanted to spend doing it. 

Pretty much whatever flavours you like with vegetable or chicken stock. The stock to zucchini ratio depends on if you prefer it thick or thin.