Coopers Community

What's on The Menu -2023

iBooz2

Four dishes (not the same day…): duck confit, enchiladas, turbot and the ox cheek I posted the other day. 
I know, I’m a greedy b*stard, but it keeps me put of the pub, hey? Admittedly not off the grog, but you can’t win ‘em all 🤪

IMG_0752.jpeg

IMG_0756.jpeg

IMG_0744.jpeg

IMG_0737.jpeg

• Like 7

6 hours ago, stquinto said:

Four dishes (not the same day…): duck confit, enchiladas, turbot and the ox cheek I posted the other day. 
I know, I’m a greedy b*stard, but it keeps me put of the pub, hey? Admittedly not off the grog, but you can’t win ‘em all 🤪

IMG_0752.jpeg

IMG_0756.jpeg

IMG_0744.jpeg

IMG_0737.jpeg

Mate it all looks sensational. Ya know what ya hafta do - onya bike. 😂

• Haha 1

This one is an odd one. I really like the dish and all but in general, I HATE eggplant. The only nice thing about it is the awesome colour but the squishy, spongy texture is just horrible. Never, of my own free will, did I eat eggplant or anything containing it. And yet, when I came across this one, for some strange reason, it sounded and looked pretty appealing. 

So here we go, a twice baked eggplant. This is very tasty indeed.

image.thumb.jpeg.8f44d060515fa8cc41d5e2960fff5f9c.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Aussiekraut said:

This one is an odd one. I really like the dish and all but in general, I HATE eggplant. The only nice thing about it is the awesome colour but the squishy, spongy texture is just horrible. Never, of my own free will, did I eat eggplant or anything containing it. And yet, when I came across this one, for some strange reason, it sounded and looked pretty appealing. 

So here we go, a twice baked eggplant. This is very tasty indeed.

image.thumb.jpeg.8f44d060515fa8cc41d5e2960fff5f9c.jpeg

I can take it or leave it, but a well-cooked dish is quite nice, however I would prefer stuffed capsicums or cabbage rolls.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Red devil 44 said:

Pizzas on the bbq tonight.

Wife has just come out of Major Spinal L4/5 surgery a few days ago, she’s home now so I am making her favourite. 

IMG_4732.jpeg

I hope everything goes well with wifey's recovery.  Nothing like your favourite comfort food to aid getting better.

• Like 3