Coopers Community

Todays tastings

supernerdy

I was forced back inside due to the cold night air/sea breeze, so I cracked a Stout. I still cannot pinpoint the major difference to my Stout & this one, slightly different taste but I have had people tell me mine is very close to the original.

However, I still have not done an AG version of Stout so time to well.

20220922_164724.jpg

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Classic Brewing Co said:

I was forced back inside due to the cold night air/sea breeze, so I cracked a Stout. I still cannot pinpoint the major difference to my Stout & this one, slightly different taste but I have had people tell me mine is very close to the original.

However, I still have not done an AG version of Stout so time to well.

20220922_164724.jpg

It looks so good 

• Like 3

Mt Kosciusko Pale Ale at Suncorp Stadium. I’m here to see the mighty Socceroos play the Kiwis. We can’t beat them in Rugby, so let’s hope we can do it in the real football. Hint, if you can touch the ball and aren’t a goalie, you’re either Diego Maradona or it isn’t FOOTball 😀 Beer isn’t half bad. I’ve seen it a gazillion times but never tried it. Quite drinkable.

9404E68B-9B1C-412F-85A4-24E93C2C6771.thumb.jpeg.ab02138cceb01e926bbe0b065c51211b.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Aussiekraut said:

Mt Kosciusko Pale Ale at Suncorp Stadium. I’m here to see the mighty Socceroos play the Kiwis. We can’t beat them in Rugby, so let’s hope we can do it in the real football. Hint, if you can touch the ball and aren’t a goalie, you’re either Diego Maradona or it isn’t FOOTball 😀 Beer isn’t half bad. I’ve seen it a gazillion times but never tried it. Quite drinkable.

9404E68B-9B1C-412F-85A4-24E93C2C6771.thumb.jpeg.ab02138cceb01e926bbe0b065c51211b.jpeg

Not a bad drop, had a few bottles. Is this one from the tap? Enjoy the game, I’ll watch it on tv. Kick off at 8?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/15/2022 at 4:34 PM, Brauhaus Fritz said:

Went for the classics today, found it in the bottle shop next to the Sheaf and the Hawkesbury Stout. Not a bad drop at all for being made for the first time in 1869. Lacks a bit of head retention but with only 4.4% its an easy drink. Might get it again when I go to grab more of the Sheaf Stout

IMG_3379.JPG

@Brauhaus Fritz you could brew up your own TO as per my AG recipe.  I turned out very nice and close to original so I was happy with that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1