Coopers Community

Ever watched one of those boring YouTube home-brewing tutorials?

Just watching the gushers video.

Reminds me of quite a few years ago and I made some kind of champagne. I think it was raspberry. I open the first and the cork flies into the ceiling leaving a dent. Champagne gushes out all over the floor.

To open the next one I go outside. Pop the cork and off it goes, sailing away......

Of course being about 20 I thought this was hilarious.icon_lol.gif

In reality some poor old bloke trimming his roses two streets away was probably hit on the head by a cork.

I've lodged an appeal and it should be approved whenever they get to it. How annoying though! It was cute too because I had Jonah in a carrier on my front the whole time so you could see his head bobbing and arms flapping.

If that doesn't work what I'll do is re-edit the video and upload a different cut.

Seem to be back up. happy I think there might be a few mum's that may be a bit horrified by this! lol

By the way... your accent sounds Kiwi? unsure

G'Day Your Kingship' date=' it seems you have been rightfully redeemed ([img']smile[/img]) and wrongly accused! (annoyed)

Long Live the King. happy

Cheers.

Not entirely redeemed I'm afraid. That video is no longer monetised and I can't get a straight answer as to why.

There's not very much you can do about it. It seems that somebody reported me for whatever reason so they took the video down. I had to actually appeal to get it back up again, so assuming it's redeemed I ought to be able to carry about my business, right? Nope, no monetisation. Not that I make a living off of it or anything, but it really is a rewarding little token of appreciation to see that each video has earned a few cents here and there. Maybe even a whole DOLLAR in the first 24 hours ... but that horse has now well and truly bolted for the video in question. It managed to earn 6 whole cents and then BAM.

man i love your videos and have watched a fair few of them...

your not a kiwi? huh surprised

anyway...keep it up mate!

*btw...someone may whinge about the V8 broadcast at the start... stupid people with nothing better to do...could be copy righted

There's not very much you can do about it. It seems that somebody reported me for whatever reason so they took the video down. I had to actually appeal to get it back up again' date=' so assuming it's redeemed I ought to be able to carry about my business, right? Nope, no monetisation. Not that I make a living off of it or anything, but it really is a rewarding little token of appreciation to see that each video has earned a few cents here and there. Maybe even a whole DOLLAR in the first 24 hours ... but that horse has now well and truly bolted for the video in question. It managed to earn 6 whole cents and then BAM.[/quote']

There seems to be a lot of bogus claims being made on Youtube these days. I have a a claim against one of my videos (non-brewing related)... SHANT TV Armenia claim to own a 1 minute segment of the video and are collecting $ on it as a result. It's also my most played video. devil

btw...someone may whinge about the V8 broadcast at the start... stupid people with nothing better to do...could be copy righted

Actually that's a pretty good point. I think it'd be safe cause it's footage of a tv in the background with no sound and that's how people tend to get away with these things, but if anything comes up I may have to edit that out.

In contrast this is probably the worst beer making video ive ever seen.

( I lost interest about 30 seconds in but tried to persevere' date=' hoping to learn something, I was wrong.)

[/quote']And yet 3,620 views! surprised All that shaky handheld footage made me seasick sick

In contrast this is probably the worst beer making video ive ever seen.

( I lost interest about 30 seconds in but tried to persevere' date=' hoping to learn something, I was wrong.)

[/quote']And yet 3,620 views! surprised All that shaky handheld footage made me seasick sick

I managed to the where he said "these bad boys here, one for Cider" I had heard enough by then!

Nah, thanks mate but I reckon ive worked it out.

My neighbor for the last 5 years is a Kiwi so I learned a lot of the language from him,hes recently returned to NZ, a good drinking buddy gone, I will miss him but my liver will be grateful for the rest.

(BTW he denies that he has an iccent if inny sort)

No ads for kiwi guy i noticed.

BTW no one has explained to me how you clean a keg after fermentation, scrubbing the krausan from around top of fermenter seems to be the major chore for me.

This appears to be impossible with a 50 l keg due to tiny non arm sized hole at the top.

( Might start a new thread on this subject to get suggestions rather than hijacking this one)