Coopers Community

Ever watched one of those boring YouTube home-brewing tutorials?

!!

AKA Max comes along and knocks everything over ...

lol

Ten pin bowler Max = 6' date=' Ruddy = 0.

How did the frame end up, did he clean up the spares? [img']tongue[/img]

Funny as.

Cheers,

Lusty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
?

Cool! cool Careful you don't get had up for child abuse! biggrin

I'm just formulating a Vienna myself as it happens. Apparently they are actually supposed to be of a medium amber colour and often do include a bit of crystal malt. Seems very un-largerish to me' date=' but I guess I can't argue with the style cops... ! [img']rightful[/img] Actually I'll be breaking the rules anyway as my partial-mash version will include LME and NZ hops. innocent

I thought it was against newsgroup rules for people to advertise their YouTube channels.

How much you get paid for it k. rudd? Might be worth everyone us all doing the same thing.

How much you get paid for it k. rudd? Might be worth everyone us all doing the same thing.

Anywhere between $5,000 and $20,000 per video, depending on how many places I can get people to see it in the first 24 hours (which is critical). Why do you ask?

PS. Did you click the ads? Could you please go back and click the ads if you didn't? Multiple times of course. And don't forget to subscribe and hit like and donate - I prefer donations of at least $100 but if you can only spare $50 that's fine.

You should make videos too it's incredibly lucrative. I've got over five hundred thousand subscribers and they all send me birthday cards.