Coopers Community

Ever watched one of those boring YouTube home-brewing tutorials?

Jonah is looking big and super cute now KR! Brew assistants are great

He sat up for the first time today! Score one for dad because his mum was at work today. I don't get to see many firsts because it's usually me at work! Thing was though, he just did it like it was nothing. Almost like "Yeah dad, I've always been able to do this, I just like crying about it and getting you to pick me up instead".

How much you get paid for it k. rudd? Might be worth everyone us all doing the same thing.

Anywhere between $5' date='000 and $20,000 per video, depending on how many places I can get people to see it in the first 24 hours (which is critical). Why do you ask?

PS. Did you click the ads? Could you please go back and click the ads if you didn't? Multiple times of course. And don't forget to subscribe and hit like and donate - I prefer donations of at least $100 but if you can only spare $50 that's fine.

You should make videos too it's incredibly lucrative. I've got over five hundred thousand subscribers and they all send me birthday cards.[/quote']

Working nightshift. This made my night! Thankyou

Jonah is looking big and super cute now KR! Brew assistants are great

He sat up for the first time today! Score one for dad because his mum was at work today. I don't get to see many firsts because it's usually me at work! Thing was though' date=' he just did it like it was nothing. Almost like "Yeah dad, I've always been able to do this, I just like crying about it and getting you to pick me up instead".[/quote']

Make sure you dont drop him in the wort though, It will ruin your beer (and your day if the missus finds out) whistling

Well done witnessing a milestone KR! For the early ones, mum's get them all. I didn't get one until my son was 10 months old.and I took a month or parental leave while my wife returned to work. Saw the first step. Shazam!

Oh it felt.so good sending the text that he walked. She didn't believe me and to add insult one of my friends was over and he witnessed it too!

More spam -

Spam? where ? you must have left it in the cupboard this time rolleyes

Easy way to clean your urn is to boil a small volume of water and add either sodium perc or citric acid and that gunge lifts straight off with no scrubbing .

Should turn out a decent brew Ruddy

Totally forgot the Spam can too … although I might've done all the filming before PXR-5's comment come to think of it. But you're correct - it's just sitting in the cupboard. Probably forever. Good thing the videos make so much profit that I can afford to waste money on expensive props like that can of Spam!

Good thing the videos make so much profit that I can afford to waste money on expensive props like that can of Spam!
I too find my YT vids to be highly profitable. Set an all time record high of 25 cents last month. Woo hoo! w00t

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
!

This video has been marked as "unsuitable for monetisation" too for some reason' date=' so I need to get 1,000 views in the next week so ... watch as many times as you want.[/quote']

As long as we reap the rewards of said monetisation :P - Although I watched anyway! - As a new brewer who hasn't taken the step to boiling etc, this actually made it seem so easy!

• 2 weeks later...

Great video King Rudd. I actually had a brew day today and roughly calculated that I used close to 80L of water for a 12L batch of beer. That’s way too much but luckily I had just fertilised the grass yesterday so the water just went over the grass.

Youngie

!! Been meaning to do this for a while and finally threw it together ... except for the bit where I didn't have anything to show so I just pulled out the puppets

Not something some of us ever need worry about. innocent It hasn't stopped raining here since the dawn of time itself! biggrin